Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Check out our youtube channel and see our Welding Tips, Tricks and Learning Videos!

Check out one of our new machines! Scott goes over the setup and functionality of the LONGEVITY MIGWELD 200S. Checkout more welding advice at www.freeweldingforum.com

Subscribe to our channel and go to www.longevity-inc.com for products.

Scott Shows off the MIGWELD 200S and how to finish a stick weld with a Lincoln Electric 7018 Stick Rod. Using a Bosch Grinder as well, he is able to achieve a smooth looking weld that is ready for painting.

Checkout more advice on www.freeweldingforum.com

For products, go to www.longevity-inc.com

Scott shows off the effects of using a downdraft table while stick welding with the MIGWELD 200S - notice the smoke reduction and clearance of the view and air when the table is on!

Checkout more videos and advice at www.freeweldingforum.com

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #375  
Below is the link to My Migweld 200S Review that I just purchased from Simon and Longevity . For Me , It is a Significant step up from welding with a Lincoln SP135 fro the last 4+ years . Still learning the Machine , Have only spent about 25 minutes total putting it together and a few quick welds last weekend and tonight with mig , no stick yet , but hope to play again tomorrow .

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/welding/269208-my-longevity-mig200s.html

As far as Product Review : Well , First , Very Fast Shipping !! Only going from Hayward , ( Bay Area ) to Southern Oregon , But Still , Ordered Wednesday , Received Saturday .
Great packaging . Really Doubt UPS , Fed Ex or even the USPS could damage the welder the way it is cocooned inside its box . Size wise , I would compare it to the Miller 140 , ( 110/120 volt model ) , But this is 220/240 with a lot better duty cycle at way higher amps . Although Large , It is easily carried with its Full length handle on top running from front to back , thus your hands are not crammed into a small handle . Easy access to Wire feed area with unique door that opens at the top rather than at the bottom , Thus if you have it on a cart , You do not need to lift the welder to access wire feed area . Easy changing of polarity for mig with 2 knobs above drive feed , ( for flux core or solid ) . On / Off switch in back is robust to say the least . Looks like a double pole 220/240 Breaker .

When Machine is on , Not loud , Fan runs but a conversation is easy . Since product is really new in line up , Documentation is limited , But Simon and Longevity Crew are working on that , As their Video above shows , ( Great Job , Simon :) ) . Really the only thing on documentation issue I had was the Wave Form knob . Never had that before , so was not sure about setting it . But a quick search solved that .

Now I am a occasional Hack at Best . My last welding was last spring on my land plane build , So my first couple of quick welds were ???? at best . Understanding settings , changing my technique to match the welders capabilities , etc.... , all are part of my exploring / learning curve . The Link above has pictures of my first couple of " quick " welds , then also posted some additional welds I did last night on some tubing . Total time spent with welder is maybe 1/2 an hour , with maybe 7 or 8 minutes with it on and welding , Or Trying to !!!! , ( Me not the welder , It is only as good as the person holding the mig gun , and in my case that sure is not saying much . ) .

Over All , I am Really Impressed with this Welder . Price , Duty Cycle , Capabilities with Dual Function , Mobility all Lend Itself to be a Great Purchase for the " DYI " type or ranch/farm type situation .

Fred H.

Last edited:
Scott explains how parts were made before welding was even around. He explains the casting process and things were made. Pretty cool video.

Scott explains the welding family tree and the processes of welding and how they relate to the metals you need to weld. Check out our Youtube channel to see more videos.

Hello Everybody,

Scott explains what protective gear you need to weld safely at home, at work, and in pretty much every welding application and environment.

Gloves, Helmets, Ventilation, Gear, and other safety component are covered.

Checkout more weld safety information at www.freeweldingforum.com and if you are looking for cool safety gear, check out Welding Armor brand by LONGEVITY at www.longevity-inc.com

Thanks

Check out our newest video! Scott goes over some basic welding tips and tricks with the MIGWELD 200S MIG machine. He explains the travel speed and gives you some other pointers as well.

Do not forget to subscribe to win a giveaway, and also checkout more welding tips and tricks at www.freeweldingforum.com

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #380  
Hi Everyone,

I am very excited to present the latest video from Scott courtesy of the Longevity Learning Lab. He shows off the measuring markers used when marking metal.

Also, if you need mig welders, please go to our website.