Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
   / Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #32  
I wish I needed something, well that and it's winter and without a heated garage to work in I'm not going to be doing much welding until May.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #33  
OK!

To begin our Tractor By Net Experience. The first 5 people to respond here and are willing to do a write up review on our product on Tractor by Net will receive 40% off.

Simply, respond to this thread, we will personally send you a code valid for 7 days to receive 40% off anything on our website Welding Machine, Welder, Welding Supplies, Welders, Welding Equipment.

We will run this promotion until we get 5 sales, then we will launch an monthly special. This will not be combined with any other promotion we have going on anywhere else or on our site.

A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A CUTTER OR WELDER FOR A SUPER GOOD DEAL!

Thanks for having us here!

Simon
510-887-7090 x201

PM sent reference offer

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #34  
Wait until deereman75 gets home from school! :laughing:

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #35  
Wait until deereman75 gets home from school! :laughing:

If there is any way deereman75 can be worked into this deal he sure is deserving of it, and I know he is not made out of money.

James K0UA

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #36  
If there is any way deereman75 can be worked into this deal he sure is deserving of it, and I know he is not made out of money.

James K0UA
Maybe we can get a collection going, I'm always willing to help a youngen get started in this trade. ;)

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #37  
Aww darn this came at such a bad time. I just spent most of my spare money on a new cordless drill/impact driver combo. If you guys accepted home depot giftcards, I could have got a stickweld 140. :( Oh well, I really did need a new cordless drill, as my last one is shot. The 12 corded drills might be a bit excessive though. :laughing:

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #38  
I find no reference to length of the leads on the 140 on your web site. How long are they please?

Deerman,

The leads that come with our fist batch of models are very short. They were only 4ft leads. We upgraded that and now will offer 10ft leads on the shipment coming soon.

Many people requested longer leads and we made it happen.