Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Hello Everyone,
The much awaited March Madness is back again!

march_madness 2013.jpg

In this episode of the Longevity Learning Lab, Scott does a head to head comparison of the Hobart EZ TIG 165i, which is a 220v acdc tig welder, and the LONGEVITY TIGWELD 200 EX, which is a 200 amp acdc tig stick welder with pulse.

Subscribe and join our welding forums.

Hi Everyone, in this video of the LONGEVITY LEARNING LAB, Scott goes over some of the differences between the two models. The Hobart EZ Tig 165i is a 165amp ac dc tig welder vs the Longevity Tigweld 200 sx, which is a 200amp acdc tig/stick welder with a few more controls including the Pre-Flow and Post Flow, AC balance as well.

Checkout the welding capabilities of both of these machines in future videos. Also subscribe to our welding channel and join our welding forums.

Hey Every one check this out! On this episode of the Longevity Learning Lab, Scott shows how to stick weld stainless steel with a stick arc welder. For more tips, come visit us often and subscribe.

Please join our welding forum!

On this episode of the Longevity Learning Lab, Scott does part one of the review on the Hobart EZ TIG 165i, which is an ACDC 220v TIG welder.

See what he has to say about the unit. For more welding tips, tricks, reviews subscribe to our welding channel, and join our welding forum.

Hi Everyone, in this episode of the Longevity Learning Lab, Scott goes deeper into comparing the two machines, the TIGWELD 200 SX and the Hobart Ez Tig 165i - both acdc tig welding machines.

If you like what you see subscribe, and join our welding forum!

Hello Everyone,
In this episode of the Longevity Learning Lab, Scott uses the Tigweld 200ex to stick weld 316L stainless on a TEE joint. You can see his tips and tricks using the stick welder and how to lay down a nice weld.

Do not forget to join our welding forums!

On this episode of the Longevity Learning Lab, we use the HOBART EZ TIG 165i ACDC welder to show you the basics of welding carbon steel.

If you find our videos helpful, please subscribe to our welding forums.

In this episode, we use and review the CK Worldwide gas saver pyrex cup with the TIGWELD 200SX acdc tig welder. The clear lens can be purchased from our website or by giving us a call at our toll free number 877-566-4462

Do not forget to join our welding forum.