Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
In this episode of Longevity Learning Lab, we go over how to weld 16 gauge aluminum using a Hobart EX Tig Welder. We go over the basics, and attempt to lay down a very nice weld.

Join our welding forums.

Hi Everyone, Scott shows how to repair a cooling fan impeller from a Porsche 911 914 using a Longevity tig welder explaining what is needed to be done before the part heads to the machine shop.

Checkout more videos on our welding channel, and join our welding forum.

Check out our newest promotion for a free welding cart, to see all of our products visit us at www.longevity-inc.com

april-2013 (Medium).jpg

Hi Everyone, in this episode of the Longevity Learning Lab, Scott shows how to weld aluminum brackets using the TIGWELD 200SX in AC TIG mode. Check out some of his tips and tricks to prevent cracking and laying down a good weld.

Checkout more videos on our welding channel, and join our welding forum.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #415  
Hello Longevity!!! I am the WWOW (Wild Welder on Wheels). I read this entire thread and was very impressed. Keep it up. I have the 160P multi machine and after I had to take the cover off to make it work,just some redesigns of the power and the external gas jets for the TIG and Plasms arc, it has been great. I use all of the features and Simon and I have spoken many times. Don't know where he went, but I wish him success. I really like your efforts for the young welder that you guys sent the welder to. great move! I work with the BSA for the welding MB, and The kids come by to make sparks and I can see a lot of them getting much better jobs than flipping burgers. I have a project that is for the homeless people in our area. I make small stoves out of old 20 & 30 lb propane bottles. When the cold comes we drive around and give them the stove and a bog of charcoal, rather than a barrel burning trash. THey make great heaters and I hope helps them out in some way.

Keep up the good work and if you are interested in the changes I made to make the machine a bit more useable for a guy in a wheelchair I will be glad to fwd my works.

Keep the sparks flying... and the stubs short :)

WWoW

Everyone, in this episode of the Longevity Learning Lab, Scott uses the TIGWELD 200 SX tig welder and a punch to fabricate a custom part for his friend's machine shop.

If you like what you see, please check out more videos on our welding channel, and join our welding forum.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #417  
Hello Longevity!!! I am the WWOW (Wild Welder on Wheels). I read this entire thread and was very impressed. Keep it up. I have the 160P multi machine and after I had to take the cover off to make it work,just some redesigns of the power and the external gas jets for the TIG and Plasms arc, it has been great. I use all of the features and Simon and I have spoken many times. Don't know where he went, but I wish him success. I really like your efforts for the young welder that you guys sent the welder to. great move! I work with the BSA for the welding MB, and The kids come by to make sparks and I can see a lot of them getting much better jobs than flipping burgers. I have a project that is for the homeless people in our area. I make small stoves out of old 20 & 30 lb propane bottles. When the cold comes we drive around and give them the stove and a bog of charcoal, rather than a barrel burning trash. THey make great heaters and I hope helps them out in some way.

Keep up the good work and if you are interested in the changes I made to make the machine a bit more useable for a guy in a wheelchair I will be glad to fwd my works.

Keep the sparks flying... and the stubs short :)

WWoW

Im still here! Thanks for the dropn in and kind words! Let me know if i can ever help out.

Hi Everyone!

As some of you may or may not know, LONGEVITY was able to attend the Fabtech 2013 show in Monterrey, Mexico these past couple of days. We had a lot of fun being here, as we saw a lot of cool things at the show, and also enjoyed the food and drinks that Monterrey has to offer. Take a look at more photos on our forum!

Mexico 1.JPGMexico 3.JPG

Hello Everyone,
Check out this really cool video of Metal Artist Kevin Caron and his unboxing of the Longevity ProMTS 200!

If you find our videos helpful, please subscribe to our welding forums.

Check out this really cool sign a forum member, ironheartram made for a friend out of recycled materials. More photos available via the links below.

6815d1360625640-signboard-project-using-recycled-stuff-img_4760.jpg

Link to the Custom Sign Project Signboard project using recycled stuff:)

Do not forget to register to our welding forum