Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #51  
OK!

Simply, respond to this thread, we will personally send you a code valid for 7 days to receive 40% off anything on our website Welding Machine, Welder, Welding Supplies, Welders, Welding Equipment.

We will run this promotion until we get 5 sales, then we will launch an monthly special. This will not be combined with any other promotion we have going on anywhere else or on our site.

A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A CUTTER OR WELDER FOR A SUPER GOOD DEAL!

Thanks for having us here!

Simon
510-887-7090 x201

Hello Simon, so far I count 2 requests, I am asking for the opportunity to order at your offer. It may only be a stickweld 140, if I can juggle the books it will be a stickweld 250.

Thank You

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Well, LONGEVITY has been around a bit longer. We also have actually designed our full units as to where others (to my knowledge) took samples from a factory.

A sample is attached:

LCxxx-D.jpg
LC xxxD Front Panel Labels_Page_1.jpg

We may or may not move more units annually, but I know we offer great customers service, have a knowledgeable staff for both technical and welding, and stand behind our product.

For example same design from a factory.

Go to Welding Supplies and Welding Equipment | Plasma Cutters | TIG Welder, MIG Welder

We are not here to throw punches. If you wish to go with everlast, do it. They, I am sure will also offer a good value. However, LONGEVITY will only add to the forum with excellent products and services. Competition is good for the buyer. We have nothing against any of the manufacturers.

Last edited:
   / Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #53  
Bump up: Anyone else care to get in on donating a small amount to help get deereman75 a nice stickweld 250 welder.?

James K0UA

Deereman,

I never seen anything like this before. I had several people try to help you out offering money out of their own pocket. I received several PM messages. That is something awesome.
We will bump the discount to 50% so that those who are willing to pitch in can do it with less funding. This is a pretty cool forum and we are glad to sponsor it.

Hello Simon, so far I count 2 requests, I am asking for the opportunity to order at your offer. It may only be a stickweld 140, if I can juggle the books it will be a stickweld 250.

Thank You

Rhett,

I got you in here. I recommend the StickWeld 250. That model has some really good feedback. Also, we miss you on our forum! Nice to see you kicking around on here!

Simon

So far, out of generosity, two members have contributed a total of $140.00 for Deereman. We need to be at $225.00 for the StickWeld 250.

Anything counts. LONGEVITY has raised the discount to 50% and we will cover shipping!

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #57  
How are donations to this made?

Paypal or credit card. Paypal preferred as we will not need your credit card information. We will add an order for Deereman to our system tomorrow and show it on here. He will also be updated with tracking and I will have our welders take some pics of his prep/testing! Maybe even a video.

Pretty awesome for you guys to help out!

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #59  
Paypal to one of those email addresses? Which one?