New style of welding machine:anyone want to buy one?

/ New style of welding machine:anyone want to buy one? #1  

Gary Fowler

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010
I fould this new style of welding machine available cheap. Anyone want one? Welding001.JPGWelding002.JPGWelding003.JPGWelding001.JPGWelding002.JPGWelding003.JPG

/ New style of welding machine:anyone want to buy one? #2  
Using an electrical arc to fuse two pieces of metal is NOT rocket science, and this ingenious gentleman handily proves this.

/ New style of welding machine:anyone want to buy one? #3  
Is he blind yet? I don't see a mask.

/ New style of welding machine:anyone want to buy one? #4  
I've looked at welds and watched weldors while I've been in Africa. When you first get there, you notice the piss poor welds on repairs, tractors etc. Then you notice that most of the weldors don't have hoods, and are stitch welding by the old eyes-closed puddle daubing method. You need a good touch and good ears, and even then the weld will be very poor.

/ New style of welding machine:anyone want to buy one?
I have seen the same type machine in Mexico and sometimes they will just be using the dark lens hand held. I guess after a few face peels it toughens the skin. I like how they are welding bare handed and flip flops too.

/ New style of welding machine:anyone want to buy one? #9  
Yeah, whoever took that coil apart and put it back together is a keeper and I want that guy or gal to be around me if ever we have a SHTF scenario. On a side note, I have noticed our inflated retail prices for goods here in the US are so much cheaper than some other nations and it brings mixed emotions for me to see things like this being used or tools like this used without more than minimal safety precautions in place.

/ New style of welding machine:anyone want to buy one? #10  
Wonder how many funerals a year is taking place as we speak from similar machines,