How do you store welding magnets

/ How do you store welding magnets #21  
I've only started using them recently. Wish I had been able to read this thread earlier. I made the mistake of putting my magnets down on the ground - right where all of the filings were from my grinding. I store my magnets on my welding cart but I'm going to try the freezer ziplock tip.

/ How do you store welding magnets
Sorry it to so long to get back . I like the zip lock idea. It has me wondering about putting the magnets in the bag and setting them where I will be grinding to catch all the shavings. Then take the baged magnets ove to the garbage can and take the magnets out of the bag and let the shavings fall into the can and the put the magnets back in the clean bag :thumbsup: .

/ How do you store welding magnets #23  
Sorry it to so long to get back . I like the zip lock idea. It has me wondering about putting the magnets in the bag and setting them where I will be grinding to catch all the shavings. Then take the baged magnets ove to the garbage can and take the magnets out of the bag and let the shavings fall into the can and the put the magnets back in the clean bag :thumbsup: .

Brilliant idea. Would help reduce the amount of cleanup I need to do.

/ How do you store welding magnets #24  
The ziplock idea might be of utile value. Could be a good way
to clean the floor under the drill press too. ( Like I do that daily! NOT!)

/ How do you store welding magnets #25  
I just give them a couple of quick swipes with a plastic brush over the trash can, cleans them right up. I store them stuck to the side of the metal frame of some under-the-bench drawers I have.

/ How do you store welding magnets #26  
The ziplock idea might be of utile value. Could be a good way
to clean the floor under the drill press too. ( Like I do that daily! NOT!)

There's an idea! :D

There are magnetic sweepers for sale but that's just one more thing to clutter up the garage.