LONGEVITY PROMTS 200 MIG-TIG-STICK FABRICATOR 3 in 1 STYLE 200 AMP WELDER

/ LONGEVITY PROMTS 200 MIG-TIG-STICK FABRICATOR 3 in 1 STYLE 200 AMP WELDER #1  

LONGEVITYsimon

Bronze Member
Tractor
Welding
Hi Everyone,

I am proud to introduce the PROMTS 200, which is a 3-in-1 welder, which is capable of welding in MIG-TIG-STICK modes! This unit will rival the Fabricator 181i and the 211i. It has a power output of 200amps on both MIG and TIG modes as well 170amps on the STICK side. The TIG welding is Lift style, and the TIG torch is included with the price of $999.99. We are also launching an updated model that is 110v with a spool gun option.

The internals of this machine are unbelievable and some of the best production models we have offered. I have included a setup video of this model in this thread, a product spec sheet, and will include this model going against the Fabricator 181i very soon. This model is the original production unit you have previously seen, but LONGEVITY has now been awarded a contract with the original producer. The model is a true comparison to the leading brand!

As always, we take care of Tractor members, and I want to offer a good price on this unit to get the word out! If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me directly!

Product Pamphlet: PROMTS 200

Enjoy your weekend and do not forget to subscribe to our Welding Channel On Youtube!

/ LONGEVITY PROMTS 200 MIG-TIG-STICK FABRICATOR 3 in 1 STYLE 200 AMP WELDER #2  
What is a Fabricator 3 in 1 Style?

/ LONGEVITY PROMTS 200 MIG-TIG-STICK FABRICATOR 3 in 1 STYLE 200 AMP WELDER
Its a 3 in 1 unit that features the MIG - TIG - STICK function. Compared with the Fabricator line of machines. We will be doing a video on both the 181i and the promts 200 soon.