Dayton torch tips

/ Dayton torch tips #1  

circlec

I just recently purchased a Dayton torch outfit, it works great but I'm in need of new cutting tips and have been unable to locate. Does anyone have a contact that carries these?
Many thanks!!

/ Dayton torch tips #2  
Dayton is the name used by Grainger for it's products. They usually outsource the building to a name brand company. Have you checked with a welding shop for an interchange?

/ Dayton torch tips #3  
Most welding supply houses carry all brands of torch tips. Check with you local welding supply and if they dont have one, they can order it. Take the tip with you, a different brand might be the same style.

/ Dayton torch tips
Airgas thinks an airco tip "may" fit. Had them order one as they are very similar. Closest welding supply is an hour away. Took the tip in today and all I got was a maybe. Very discouraging. The torch is in great condition and I hate to trash it just due to the non availability of tips.

/ Dayton torch tips
Airco tips fit, however you can tell its not right. Guess time to junk it and get something else

/ Dayton torch tips #6  
That is why I stick with Victor equipment. Everyone has them and carry repair parts at ALL welding supply shops.