Welding Table Casters

/ Welding Table Casters #12  
NOTV8 where did you get that blue cabinet? I could use something like that for my pipe bender, before my wife discovers I stole her's out of her sewing room.:eek:

Attachments

• JD1.JPG
    JD1.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 1,221
   / Welding Table Casters #14  
Do they lock?

No. I did not get the one that locks... but I designed my own locking "thingamajig" if you look on the table. And you can't move it or even tip it. Simply put... it wont budge :thumbsup:

/ Welding Table Casters #15  
NOTV8 where did you get that blue cabinet? I could use something like that for my pipe bender, before my wife discovers I stole her's out of her sewing room.:eek:

Shiled, that is just a regular steel cabinet that I got from work that we are throwing away... paint it with rattle can from home depot and close enough to match my miller 252 :laughing: I put the welding helmet on the bottom, gloves, crayon, markers, etc on top and assortments of discs on the middle.... I have different sizes of steel cabinets that I took home from work and nothing wrong with it just no keys :eek:

/ Welding Table Casters #16  
Thanks NOTV8, it looks great! I need to keep my eye out for a replacement cabinet before my wife goes in the shop. Trust me the sheet will hit the fan! :laughing:

/ Welding Table Casters #17  
One thought would be to consider the surface or wheel composition if your going to be doing welding, as sparks and slag have a tendency to burn rubber faced wheels. Might be better to use steel wheels, but they don't roll as easily on floors that are not kept as clean as NOTV8 has his.
David from jax