StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube #1  

LONGEVITYsimon

Bronze Member
Tractor
Welding

Check it out! A nice start to a series of videos.

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube #2  
I just wanted to let you know that I loved the way you propped your arm on your knee at the end of the video. I'm always looking for handy ways to prop my stick hand. Never thought of that one.

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube #3  
I get the biggest kick out of that kid!:laughing:

Simon thanks for posting Lanse's video:thumbsup:, I've been begging him for his review of the Stickweld 250 on another site. I know he is real busy with just starting at Hobart's welding school.:cool:

If anybody here is interested, when member Furu brought his Stickweld 250 to my place for me to help him with his welding, we hooked up my Tig rig to his Stickweld 250. Just turn the arc force, and hot start all the way down. Very nice machine, with a very nice arc on SMAW, and GTAW.

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube #4  
Shield Arc said:
I get the biggest kick out of that kid!:laughing:

Simon thanks for posting Lanse's video:thumbsup:, I've been begging him for his review of the Stickweld 250 on another site. I know he is real busy with just starting at Hobart's welding school.:cool:

If anybody here is interested, when member Furu brought his Stickweld 250 to my place for me to help him with his welding, we hooked up my Tig rig to his Stickweld 250. Just turn the arc force, and hot start all the way down. Very nice machine, with a very nice arc on SMAW, and GTAW.

X2, I really enjoy his vids, nice kid!

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube
X2, I really enjoy his vids, nice kid!

Lanse is great! He is a hard working guy. I get text messages from him at like midnight (his time) - he is always at school and always staying productive! I am very glad to be working with him and he has a good following! He is a stand up guy!

He also posted a second video for us:

We are also in the process of revamping our own videos - stay tuned!

PS: thanks Shield Arc for the nice comments!

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube #6  
LONGEVITYsimon said:
We are also in the process of revamping our own videos - stay tuned!

Take a good look at Jodys videos on weldingtipsandtricks.com
to see how to make a good video.

note: no shots of someone just talking to the camera. Any talking should be in a voiceover.

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube #7  
note: no shots of someone just talking to the camera. Any talking should be in a voiceover.

I realize this is just a matter of opinion, but I sure think that Lanse/ChuckE2009's vids put the lie to that point. He's enthusiastic, charismatic, and not too painful to look at. I think his vids greatly benefit from his presence as more than just a voice-over.

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube #8  
joshuabardwell said:
I realize this is just a matter of opinion, but I sure think that Lanse/ChuckE2009's vids put the lie to that point. He's enthusiastic, charismatic, and not too painful to look at. I think his vids greatly benefit from his presence as more than just a voice-over.

yah, Chuck is OK, but some of the vids from everlast and longevity are un-watchable. If it were my company, I'd take them down.

weldingtipsandtricks vids are not professionally produced but are some of the best on youtube.

/ StickWeld 250 Video Part 1 from Lanse on Youtube #10  
The vids are fine, but I am impressed by the quality of the welds.

James K0UA