LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone!

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #1  

LONGEVITYsimon

Bronze Member
Tractor
Welding
272676d1341862459-longevity-customer-appreciation-tractorbynet-july-40-off.png

Hi Everyone.

Happy 2013 and what better way than to do a customer appreciation in January. One guy/gal will be able to save 40% on our welding/cutting equipment exclusively to Tractor Members.

What is this all about? We are giving 40% off to the first customer on Tractor By Net with 50 or more posts, and who is a member at least for 3 months.

So if you are interested in saving 40% off most items at Welding Machine, Welder, Welding Supplies, Welders, Welding Equipment, be the FIRST to reply to this thread and the FIRST to pay.

We will require you leave a review of the product on TractorByNet in our Sticky Thread and in the Welding Section (you will need to create a new thread)of the Tractor Forums within the month of receipt. You have the option to update the review as you go along and keep the members informed about the unit.

Terms:

This offer does not apply on the following models, WELDALL Series, Runner Packages, and will not apply to past orders. The discount is taken from the sale price on our website. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Only one item per customer. You must keep the product for a minimum of 6 months. Shipping and handling is not included. Standard Warranty Applies. While supplies last. Check out our terms and policy at Welding Machine, Welder, Welding Supplies, Welders, Welding Equipment for return/refund/shipping information and warranty. Valid post date to end of month of the post date or redeemed by member or customer.

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #2  
:welcome:

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #3  
Out of curiousity, What would I be looking at pricewise for A Forcecut 42i plasma (including shipping handling - all fees etc)? My zip is 45345 (FWIW I am only about 5 miles away from Lanse or ChuckE2009 as you know him on Youtube. Although I have met Lanse once a couple years ago at a local tractor, I am not connected to him in any other way).

Thanks (Simon - If you prefer to PM me that info then I am fine with that as well).

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #4  
Murphy1244 looks like you were the first to respond. What a deal you got! Congrats

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #5  
Did any one actually use this yet ?

Fred H.

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #6  
Out of curiousity, What would I be looking at pricewise for A Forcecut 42i plasma (including shipping handling - all fees etc)? My zip is 45345 (FWIW I am only about 5 miles away from Lanse or ChuckE2009 as you know him on Youtube. Although I have met Lanse once a couple years ago at a local tractor, I am not connected to him in any other way).

Thanks (Simon - If you prefer to PM me that info then I am fine with that as well).

Well, What was the price?

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #7  
My post does not count, it was a oops

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #8  
Well, What was the price?

No follow-up posts or PM's yet from Simon (likely may not happen until Monday when he returns to work). Based on Murph1244 post not having any text in it, I had a feeling that post was a mistake and Murph's last post confirms that.

Anyway it looks like I am next up for the chance and when I hear the details from Simon regarding my inquiry then I will decide accordingly. If I bow out then I will make sure to post back so the next poster knows.

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone!
Hi Guys, day with the wife today! Let me get the numbers crunched on Monday or if she sees me working today, you will not hear from me again.

Happy Football and Sunday.

/ LONGEVITY Welding Customer Appreciation For January 2013 - Happy New Year Everyone! #10  
Hi Guys, day with the wife today! Let me get the numbers crunched on Monday or if she sees me working today, you will not hear from me again.

Happy Football and Sunday.

Simon - Monday is perfectly fine with me. I am not in any hurry or emergency need at all for the item. Thanks for responding.