This Welding forum........

/ This Welding forum........ #1  

ATP

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 3038e and LS K 5047
Is really an asset.....i would like to say THank You..... to all regular contributors.. and SPONSORS..........
I have been away from the farm life and specifically welding(lincoln tombstone).....for almost 30yrs....
but i have to say that thru getting back into farming and seeing the need for welding skills... i have been reading posts here
for a while..... and learning and soaking like a sponge:reading:..... Thanks guys for a kool forum.

/ This Welding forum........ #2  
These forums are amazing! Hardly a day goes by that I don't learn something new on them.:cool:

/ This Welding forum........ #4  
And hardly a day goes by that you don't teach us something. :thumbsup:

As a former welder and 45+ year veteran of construction and welding, I have to say that Shieldarc is well informed and does provide a wealth of information. His knowledge of the newest equipment is very good, I suppose mostly because it seems that he owns most of it. LOL

/ This Welding forum........ #5  
And hardly a day goes by that you don't teach us something. :thumbsup:
Well thank you, I try to help where I can.

As a former welder and 45+ year veteran of construction and welding, I have to say that Shieldarc is well informed and does provide a wealth of information. His knowledge of the newest equipment is very good, I suppose mostly because it seems that he owns most of it. LOL
Yeah I got a big problem with my tool fetish!:eek:

/ This Welding forum........ #6  
Well thank you, I try to help where I can.

Yeah I got a big problem with my tool fetish!:eek:

Not fetish, investment. Fetish has a negative conotation.
And I agree- I am an amateur welder, constantly learning through burning and reading. I belong to some welding forums, but get as much here.

/ This Welding forum........ #7  
Having a job that pays well enough to afford all the toys you want is the American dream. Nothing wrong with having a few "tools" to play with. Some day we all want to retire and by having bought all the stuff to play with already, then we can afford to play and have the time and toys to play with. If you wait till you are old and tired or retired to get your toys, then likely you wont ever get any and miss half of what life is all about. As they say, no one ever looks back and says I wish I had worked more rather than taken those vacations, or played with the kids etc etc.