careful about what you pack in your trunk!

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk! #2  
I was expecting it to be a BBQ propane tank. It sounds like this car belonged to a plumber and one would expect them to know better.

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk! #3  
"I was walking to my car as my and my boyfriend were walking to my car..."

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk! #4  
Probably some state and local laws broken here!

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk! #5  
I don't know how much is actually law, but OSHA has always said never transport flammable gas in a confined space.

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk! #6  
That's exactly why I'm always careful to check for gas in my trunk before I get up and start walking.
I don't know how much is actually law, but OSHA has always said never transport flammable gas in a confined space.

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk!
That's exactly why I'm always careful to check for gas in my trunk before I get up and start walking.

yes, from what we've heard, you are exceptionally gassy....:thumbsup:

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk! #8  
Sure glad to hear a response as I was beginning to think my attempt at humor had turned into a methane bomb.

yes, from what we've heard, you are exceptionally gassy....:thumbsup:

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk! #9  
Local welding shops won't sell you gases if you are in a car, you must be in a truck or have a trailer. I am assuming it is some type of law. ???

But then there is no problem with SCUBA tanks (3200psi filled) in cars. But in class we were told to try to have valve pointed toward passengers. (so it would jet away if comprimised)

/ careful about what you pack in your trunk! #10  
Somewhere I have pictures of a Chevy pickup with the cab peeled open like a can opener. Kids were inflation balloons with acetylene and then blowing them up with fireworks. One of them pulled a balloon out of the truck, it rubbed across the headliner, and created static. Big boom!