Update on my Stickweld 250

/ Update on my Stickweld 250 #61  
Another vote for the Blueshields. Their 7018 are SWEET. I like their 60xx's too. Plus made in Canada is a bonus. That's on my Thunderbolt though.

/ Update on my Stickweld 250 #62  
Little update (again... LOL) I just got off the phone with longevity, and I have some good news. It turns out my old unit couldnt be repaired, so they sent out a brand new unit today. The fedex truck picked it up a few minutes ago, and it should be here in maybe a week? Unless my normal fedex luck strikes again... For some reason I have been unable to contact simon the last few weeks? Called him, and his extention sent me right to a different person? I have 22# of rods and a brand new bernard shortstub awaiting its arrival.

/ Update on my Stickweld 250 #63  
Little update (again... LOL) I just got off the phone with longevity, and I have some good news. It turns out my old unit couldnt be repaired, so they sent out a brand new unit today. The fedex truck picked it up a few minutes ago, and it should be here in maybe a week? Unless my normal fedex luck strikes again... For some reason I have been unable to contact simon the last few weeks? Called him, and his extention sent me right to a different person? I have 22# of rods and a brand new bernard shortstub awaiting its arrival.

Hey deereman75,

I am happy to hear that we were able to keep you happy! I am sorry to hear that you were not able to communicate with Simon these past few weeks. At the moment he is rarely in office, as he is traveling visiting distributors face-to-face, and has been in office on rare occasions. However you can email Simon at simon@longevity-inc.com, he receives them on his phone, and will certainly send you a response. If you would like to speak to someone over the phone, I am in office 90% of time and you can call my direct ext.206.

-Daniel ext.206

/ Update on my Stickweld 250 #64  
Hey deereman75,

I am happy to hear that we were able to keep you happy! I am sorry to hear that you were not able to communicate with Simon these past few weeks. At the moment he is rarely in office, as he is traveling visiting distributors face-to-face, and has been in office on rare occasions. However you can email Simon at simon@longevity-inc.com, he receives them on his phone, and will certainly send you a response. If you would like to speak to someone over the phone, I am in office 90% of time and you can call my direct ext.206.

-Daniel ext.206
Any idea if the extras simon said would be included to make up for my paying shipping are with it?

/ Update on my Stickweld 250 #65  
Any idea if the extras simon said would be included to make up for my paying shipping are with it?

Yeah,he shot me over an email last night to let me know which extras he had promised to throw in for you. :thumbsup:

-Daniel ext.206

/ Update on my Stickweld 250 #66  
Great, thanks! I will have the argon waiting.