Vertical Hardsurface suggestions

/ Vertical Hardsurface suggestions #11  
You can buy 2 sets of cable connectors and hook them up outside the box for polarity changes.

/ Vertical Hardsurface suggestions
True. But if i do that then i no longer have a good excuse to buy the miller that i want badly! Haha

Oh my. Nothing that fancy. I just want the simple ac/dc thunderbolt that calls my name everytime i go to the welding shop.

/ Vertical Hardsurface suggestions #15  
No, no, no get the Miller XMT-350, or the Lincoln V350-Pro like I have. You'd be amazed at what these machines can do! Here is a list of things my 350-Pro can do.

Attachments

• Screenshot-Menu.odt - LibreOffice Writer.png
    Screenshot-Menu.odt - LibreOffice Writer.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 95
  • New.JPG
    New.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 90
  • LF72 A.JPG
    LF72 A.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 74
I'll take a hands on look at one tomorrow but i can buy a lotta fish bait with that kinda $! I would havta reach way back into the stack that the wife dont know about for it.

/ Vertical Hardsurface suggestions #17  
Why not get an inverter machine? Less money than the Thunderbolt, smaller, uses less power and has more duty cycle.

I dont even know what that is and i just want to get rid of my red devil welder. Would an inverter use my lincoln? And what do they cost?

/ Vertical Hardsurface suggestions #19  

Attachments

• Welder 2.jpg
    Welder 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 70
  • PowerArc200.jpg
    PowerArc200.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 79
I checked out the everlast 200. Really liked the price. Seems to be dc only. Is there really any need to ever use ac current? I pretty much only burn 7014, 7018, and every now and then a 6011. Also seems to be in short supply, should i buy one asap? Have yall gotten good service out of everlast products?