Miller 211 MVP

/ Miller 211 MVP #1  

Tony S

Bronze Member
Tractor
55 Super John Deere 5303
I'm looking to by a Miller 211 MVP.I found a company on the net that has a price of 1074.00 . This seems like a very good price that includes shipping. They also have either a 5% or 15% discount. the 15% is what you get if you also purchase 150.00 worth of miller products on the same invoice with welder. This is a factory rebait I think. The company is Welding Supply fron IOC has anybody done business with this company. I tryed to call them on Saturday but only got a answering machine, I will try again on Monday to make sure I am getting this right.

/ Miller 211 MVP #3  
I paid a little under a grand with a $75 rebate from miller. I love this welder. Try checking your local welding supply shop they may supine you on the price.

/ Miller 211 MVP
Yes that is the place I am looking at. Tryed to go to a local place on Sat. they were closed on the weekend. Drove 50 some miles to talk to them and there were two other people there in the short time I was there, maybe they should look into being open in the morning on Saturday's for people who work and can't get there by 5. Thats why I'm looking into the internet to make a by.

/ Miller 211 MVP #5  
Tony, I just realized you are from the same area. I bought mine at air gas in lacrosse. I am assuming this is where you went? There customer service is generally top notch.

/ Miller 211 MVP #6  
I just ordered mine the other day from Cyberweld. Same price, and bought the $150 worth of accessories. The rebate will cover the accessories, plus 11 bucks! And yes, the rebate is direct from Miller.

/ Miller 211 MVP #7  
I just bought the same welder! I knowingly paid a little more than your quote, but it was my choice to buy from an authorized sales and service dealer. Not knocking your choice - just my personal preference...

You'll love that little machine though. Makes a novice like me look pretty good, or at least a lot better :) You won't go wrong with the Miller 211 MVP.

/ Miller 211 MVP
Bubba I went to Eau Claire. I will call LaCrosse this week and see what they will do. I'm on call at work for the next week so I can't go down there till I'm off. I really would like to by from someone local if they can give about the same deal. I'm not opposed to paying a little more but with free shipping and no state tax it can run into hundreds of dollars if I figure in my gas milage also. That said I will need a gas and oxygen contract so i will be interested to see if they deliver someplace close to where I live.

/ Miller 211 MVP #9  
I just bought the same welder! I knowingly paid a little more than your quote, but it was my choice to buy from an authorized sales and service dealer. Not knocking your choice - just my personal preference...

You'll love that little machine though. Makes a novice like me look pretty good, or at least a lot better :) You won't go wrong with the Miller 211 MVP.

I wanted to buy from my local welding supplier, Nordan-Smith, who has recently been bought out by Air Gas, but when I went there, they didn't have any in stock. They were in the middle of the change over. I will be buying my tank and gas from them, and the fellow told me previously, when you bought a tank, thet would give your first fill free, but now Air Gas won't allow this.

My welder should be delivered tomorrow!

/ Miller 211 MVP #10  
I don't buy into this buy local stuff! When I bought my Lincoln V350-Pro, I got my best price on line. Called the little independent welding supply I deal with. They couldn't get with in $500.00. I bought on line. When it arrived, something was wrong, I called the welding supply to see if they had any ideas. The store manager sent the out side sale rep to my house to look at the machine. The sales rep use to be a repair tech for ESAB. He couldn't figure it out either. But anyway my point is, they didn't seem to have any heart burn with me buying on line!
Remember it is only a job to them, they don't take it personal! ;)