Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Default Re: PA200 Throw Away Welding Machine

Quote Originally Posted by rjmack View Post
    #4 Use the internet to reach mass audience from platform which can be ultimately controlled via website sponsorship.
    How so? You have been here long enough to know that on TBN sponsors are not moderators and dont get any special treatment from moderators.
    Brand/dealer bashing is not allowed no matter who the target is, so a thread bashing Everlast is just as likely to be pruned/removed as one bashing Lincoln (although you are more likely to get a response from Everlast with a thread on here than you would from Lincoln).
    Similarly a thread bashing the "John Doe John Deer" dealership is just as likely to be pruned/removed as one bashing Messicks and a thread bashing Landpride or King Kutter is as likely to be pruned/removed as one bashing Everything Attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by joshuabardwell View Post
    You're going to call it censorship, but I can see why threads like this get killed. You're going nowhere, contributing nothing, and just spewing unfounded accusations. You said, "there are some things I need to say," and now you've said them several times over. How about now you STFU and let the rest of us "shills" and "farmers" get back to sticking metal together?
    Pretty much. No real "here is what my problem is and what ##DEALER## has done about it" just lots of vitriol being spewed.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

This thread will self distruct in 5,4,3,2,1
    Murph ------------

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    This thread will self distruct in 5,4,3,2,1
    Let it live. All I see is the OP making a jerk of himself while Mark and Everlast Canada try to give him excellent customer service. If anything, this makes Everlast look good.

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

I don't even weld and I think this guy is a butthead and to tag SA like that, Unbelieveable.
    Last edited by murphy1244; 04-03-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: spell
    Murph ------------

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Quote Originally Posted by rjmack View Post
    Hmnn... how to go about pawning off some cheap chinese crap on unsuspecting farmers?

#1 Get street cred. Buy up some old credible welding machines and use them as a proximity to authority.

#2 Shamelessly and favorably compare cheap chinese junk to credible welding machines from a position of authority, which is assumed by owning both of course.

#3 Use shills on the inside, who pretend to be outside of the financial interest envelope, and who also have street cred based on proximity/ownership to highly regarded welding machines.

#4 Use the internet to reach mass audience from platform which can be ultimately controlled via website sponsorship.

#5 Make millions duping the masses.

There is a reason that arbitrage of financial markets was outlawed... unfortunately, bankers don't seem to have the same moral dilemma with the arbitrage of labour markets.

"Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don't find one, it's you". - Mark Cuban

There is no doubt the floggers of everlast, longevity, freedomgoodproduct etc will get the last word... they are paying for it. (out of your pocket)

Support your global bankers, and by all means, enjoy your Goodhealthandprosperityeveryday quality chinese products
    You have obviously missed your calling. You should be a professional conspiracy theorist. Lots of work for you guys but generally on bigger topics than a piss @ss welder. Try presidential assassination, economic collapse, financial impropriety, commie takeover, etc etc. You obviously have the necessary talent to make mountains out of mole hills as well as the critical paranoid streak. You'd be good at it.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Let it live. All I see is the OP making a jerk of himself while Mark and Everlast Canada try to give him excellent customer service. If anything, this makes Everlast look good.
    Agreed, If anything the OP is looking more and more as "out of control" angry and unreasonable. Let alone not interested in getting his problems solved by Everlast. It appears they have publicly offered to help and the OP hasn't even responded to that. To the Original Poster. Ok.. you are angry, you can get glad in the same pants you got mad in. Now go do something about getting your problems solved instead of just running off at the mouth, and making unfounded accusations about "shills".

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Hmm... now I'm thinking about changing my signature to, "Official Everlast Shill." It could be our little euphemism for a satisfied Everlast customer.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Hmm... now I'm thinking about changing my signature to, "Official Everlast Shill." It could be our little euphemism for a satisfied Everlast customer.
    check out my sig line
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345