This is something you guys will enjoy (I think)

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #1  

4shorts

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 5740,BX25D
I apologize if it's been posted before.
.[/COLOR]

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #2  
Great video Paul, thanks for posting.

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #3  
Great video, thanks for posting it!:thumbsup:
Think of all the things you could learn from those two Toms.:cool:

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #4  
Very nice!

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #5  
Fantastic! Brings back memories of our old racing shop and the machine shops we frequented in the late `60s,early 70s. Thanks for that,4shorts! don-ohio :)^)

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #6  
Great video. Thanks for posting.

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #7  
Where are the safety glasses?

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #8  
Great video!
Reminds me of our local smithy type that passed short while ago.
I enjoyed frequent visits with him and marveled at all his home brewed rigs. Other than welding apparatus just about all the rest was hand crafted or adapted and by gosh he could fab or repair just about anything.
The community sorely misses his talents.
To me he was not a craftsman but an artist.
He was the type that would return after supper to repair your truck frame because he knew your clients expected you to have their driveway snow cleared by 7 AM.
On the other hand you might wait 5 weeks for non essential minor thing or forever if he did not like or trust you.
His sketches or plans were most often drawn on his welding table with chalk but the job always fitted as it should.

Today if a computer is not attached to the machine nobody wants to work, besides with all the safety gear, masks, goggles and fancy gloves nothing ever gets done.

Miss the old guy.

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #9  
The Lincoln clock looks pretty new and what's with the auto darkening welding helmets:shocked: That's just not right:rolleyes:

/ This is something you guys will enjoy (I think) #10  
Looks like a dream I have had for most of my life. I have a gray beard and still want a shop kinda like that. Old guy we went to church with when I was a kid turned us loose in his machine shop when our farm shop burned down. We would work for a couple hr's and he would say, "You don't owe me anything." I miss Milo and his shop, and again would like to set up one like it, could be I could help out folks when the fall on hard times too. Thanks for the post.