How much?

/ How much? #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
I seen enough glowing reports of the Everlast and Longevity welders to spark my interest and I've been to both web sites more than once. What I haven't been able to find at those sites is a price. Have I some how missed seeing the prices? Do I have to talk to a salesman to get a price? What's up?

/ How much? #2  
PM them for a price. I know Mark at Everlast will give you a deal being on here and I'd bet Longevity would too.

/ How much?
Thanks Arc. What I'd really like to do, is get the prices on several different welders so I can think it over and hate to bother Mark for that. I can't understand why there are no prices.
Stuck

/ How much? #4  
That's part of Mark's job to provide prices to potential customers. Don't worry about bothering him. I agree that it pisses me off when I have to call for a price; but no doubt some companies do that hoping their sales people can high pressure you into a purchase. Usually; but not always if a company won't post prices on their web site I move on to someone else.

/ How much? #6  
Everlast, at least, posts their prices. Go to the spec page of their products, and select a specific machine. They are priced, although Mark will give you a better one.

/ How much?
Thanks Welshman. Things are sounding better now. I thought the prices must be around there somewhere.
Stuck

/ How much? #8  
Longevity has their prices on their site also. You have to pull up the specs page for the unit to see it.

/ How much? #9  
Yes, we do put the prices on the page. No, it's not bothering me. IF I don't answer, leave a message, and as soon as I can I will call you back. If you need any info you don't see, don't hesitate to ask.

/ How much?
Thank you Medic. I was beginning to think the sites were like the ones where I have to put the item in my cart then, view the cart, to get a price.
Stuck