Bought a Lincoln Weldanpower Engine Drive

/ Bought a Lincoln Weldanpower Engine Drive #1  

ChuckE2009

Silver Member
A 1989 Weldanpower 225 G7... I love this thing!! I picked it up in Milwaukee while I was there shooting a bunch of welding videos with a friend of mine...

Anyway, here's a quick video of it. I cold started it, ran some 7018 and 5P 6010, then tried it completely maxed out and tested the auxiliary power, as well:

Hope y'all enjoy it! Have a good weekend, everyone :)

/ Bought a Lincoln Weldanpower Engine Drive #2  
You have got yourself a great welder. Great video too.

/ Bought a Lincoln Weldanpower Engine Drive #3  
When ever I see one of these weldanpower machines I have to laugh. In 1980 I got dispatched out of the union hall to a saw mill. All the conveyers were in place, just needed someone to weld them all down. After signing in the foreman took me out on site showed me the welder, and where they kept the welding rod. All they had was 7024, can't really remember if it was 5/32 or 3/16-inch, but way too much for this little welder. I went back to the office and told the superintendent he needed to rent a bigger welder because I would burn that one up in no time! He replied just get your A Z Z to work! OK, so now we have the John Henry thing going on:laughing:! I burned that machine up in less that 2-weeks! Then he rented me an SAE-400.;)

/ Bought a Lincoln Weldanpower Engine Drive #4  
Nice find ! Good video as always ! :thumbsup: