Longevity welder

/ Longevity welder #1  

blueriver

Tractor
JD 5520 Montana 4340 Farmall Super A Montana 5720C
I did a search for longevity ... Couldn't find them .. Do they still advertise on TBN?

/ Longevity welder #2  
I sent a PM through here no answer so that was 3 weeks ago. So EVERLAST!:D

/ Longevity welder #3  
Look at the top of this very forum page for their sticky sponsored thread.

Check on Welding Web for their sponsored forum.

I'd go with the Everlast anyway since customer service from Longevity has been an issue with some.

/ Longevity welder
Well 3 yrs ago a bought there Stickmate 140 .. I have 100's of hrs of welding on it .. Burn a many 50 lb box of rods ... It is truly a splendid machine

Last night it died .. Opened it up and she is fried inside .. I'm going to try and return it for the warranty work .. They say 5 yrs .. So I'll see!!

I'm needing one .. So I'll see about placing an order and returning this one and then maybe I'll have two !!

/ Longevity welder
I'd look into the Everlast PowerArc 300, if it was me. ;)

Can't .. Just got off the phone and longevity is sending a replacement ... I pay shipping!!!

/ Longevity welder #7  
Can't .. Just got off the phone and longevity is sending a replacement ... I pay shipping!!!

Glad its working out for you.:thumbsup:

/ Longevity welder #8  

Any idea what may have caused the failure?

/ Longevity welder #9  
Sorry we have been away from the forums as of late. We have been very busy with sales this year and need to hire more help to keep up. Also the office got hit with the flu. Anyway, if there is anything you need, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Please email simon@longevity-inc.com for faster responses.

Glad you got the unit replaced!

/ Longevity welder
Any idea what may have caused the failure?

Yes and I told them it was my fault ... It is on a roll around cart and always gets pushed under the cutting table ... Metal from chop saw, grinding gets all over .. I told them I believed my lack of care and cleaning was the problem cause when I opened the case it was bad !!! They said they appreciated my honesty and would replace it ... You simply can not beat that !!! I sure am glad I choose LONGEVITY !!!

Now I'm thinking plasma cutter ... Bet u can guess what brand that will be !!!