Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200.

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200. #1  

Raider4044

Tractor
John Deere
Someone sell me on the Everlast Powerarc 200 or the Longevity Stickweld 200.

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200. #2  
I would compare the PowerArc300 to the Stickweld 250. That way you get adjustable hot start and adjustable arc force. Member here Furu has a Stickweld 250, which I got to run a few times. Very nice with 7018, but I feel my PowerArc 200 had the edge with 6010 over the Stickweld 250. Never ran a Stickweld 200, or the PowerArc 300. For the money I don't think you can find a better arc than the PowerArc 200!

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200. #3  
The only thing I can talk about is Longevity .. I have the 140 .. LOVE it as well as the customer service they provide ... I'm sure either machine is great .. Like anything .. Personal preference !!!

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200. #4  
Well, internally the new PowerARC 200ST is better built than previous generations, better tested than any of our previous 200 generations and have been performing well. They are also are built with name brand IGBT's which typically last longer than the comparable MOSFET based inverters. Easy to repair with modular, plug and play single main board design that is vertically installed to reduce shock damage from heavy handed handling. It also has a lift TIG function for future TIG welding needs that involve basic DC TIG welding.

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200.
Would y'all possibly give me a deal if I promise to write up a review on here and welding web. Am not quite ready to buy but am interested. I just want to look around a little longer.

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200. #6  
We offer all TBN customers discounts. We appreciate, ask for and encourage any genuinely honest reviews from our customers, but due to the issues and confusion and general negative press it creates with people "faking" reviews such as have been rampant on Amazon and other places with other brands, we try to stick to our standard TBN member appreciation discounts when we sell direct.

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200. #7  
Unless you have a really really high post count on Welding Web, I wouldn't do that! :eek:

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200.
What is the discount? I am also a member on Welding Web forum. Would I get a discount for that too?

Thx again, Kanyon

/ Everlast Powerarc 200 vs. Longevity Stickweld 200. #9  
lol. No! PM me for prices. Each unit has a different discount due to profit margins being different on different units.