ShieldArc made me do it!

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #1  

weldermike

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota L4400
Thanks to ShieldArc for always making me jealous of his SA-200's, i finally went on a mission and found one. 66 redface. Runs and welds like a dream. Thanks ShieldArc!

ForumRunner_20140507_134407.png

ForumRunner_20140507_134604.png

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #2  
Congrats. :thumbsup:

Whitewall tires, even. :D

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #3  
Congrats! Now fess up, how much armour-all (sp?) did you use on those bad boys? :laughing:

/ ShieldArc made me do it!
Haha thanks guys!

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #5  
Hey Mike I'm innocent of all charges. In fact I' am as innocent as a new born baby! :laughing:

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #6  
Thanks to ShieldArc for always making me jealous of his SA-200's, i finally went on a mission and found one. 66 redface. Runs and welds like a dream. Thanks ShieldArc!

image-1502634418.jpg

Ha ha. Me too! Blackfaces though...

Terry

/ ShieldArc made me do it!
Need some moons on those whitewalls.

I want those original hubcaps from lincoln electric. They were moons that were stamped with a guy stick welding on them and said lincoln arc welder. I only saw them a few times, and try searching the net, when you put in lincoln hub caps im sure you can guess what comes up lol. 2million pages of "lincoln" hubcaps. Tough one there.

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #10  
First thing to do is get rid of that gawd awful muffler.:ashamed: :muttering::censored:True purists consider a muffler on an SA200 sacrilege . At least have a muffler like the one on my 61 Canadian red face that fits under the hood.:laughing: Other than that it looks like a pretty clean and straight red face. :thumbsup: