advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter #1  

pappy60

Tractor
JD 770
Need some info...

Bought the plasma cutter in title on eBay... was supposed to be NEW...

Can anyone advise what is included in a new unit... think I am missing the air pressure regulator & bracket...

Also, on a new unit, is there any spare tips, etc ??? that should have been included ???

It also appears to be used by looking at the tip on it..

There is a power plug attached to it and according to manual it did not come with one... this also makes it appear to be used...

Please, anyone that has one, advise what should be included... & if yours came with a power plug...

Thanks...

Incidentally, the reason bought it... want to make a quick connect for bucket on front end loader, then a quick connect for 3PT hitch...

Getting way too old to fight taking attachments on and off....

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter #2  
Looks like it should come with few spare parts but regardless should be ready to use out of the box. A water trap/filter is a very good idea for a plasma.

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter #3  
what did the ebay listing say it came with??? It could come with what ever the seller wants to package it with.:confused:

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter #4  
Most plasma cutters come with the air regulator built is, but I have seen units with external air regulators.

Plug is usually included, and spare parts.

It could have been a demo unit.

Did it have a manual?

It has been used if the tip shows use.

Put some air to it and check it out at all settings.

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter
It came with manual... Manual does not say what is included, but if you look at Amazon & other sites, the regulator is included and plug is not..

Manual says to use regulator unless your compressor has one on it..

Have request in to Lotos company, but have not received any reply...

The ebay listing said "NEW" "Box opened only to verify contents"

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter #6  
If you need help, pm me a picture of what you have. I'll try to see if we have any components that might interchange. Don't expect a reply from them.

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter #7  
I have this Lotos plasma cutter and it did come with a regulator, gun, tubing, barb fittings and a 30amp plug. Works great and cuts faster than I am sometimes willing to go. Have cut 1/2 with no problem.

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter
Lotos answered and it is supposed to have regulator... evidently some of them came with plug and some did not...

Thanks for all answers...
Ed A.

/ advice needed LTP5000D plasma cutter #10  
Lotos answered and it is supposed to have regulator... evidently some of them came with plug and some did not...

Thanks for all answers...
Ed A.
Hope they offered to give you one…….they are cheap $20-30