Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon.

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #1  

Mark @ Everlast

Advertiser
   / Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #2  
   / Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #3  
What are they trying to do? Bankrupt me? The Power Arc 300 cost me about $280. plus $100 in PPE, $150 in extension cords and supplies.
WOW! There is no way in he!! I'd waste that much money on welding equipment! :laughing:

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon.
I suspicion it is the same as the S series, based off our shipments to them. I don't think it would be the older unit, though it would still be a deal if was the A81 HF torch instead of the S-75.

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #6  
You know Shield, Miller has the new Big Blue 800 Duo Air Pack. :thumbsup: The top of line truck mount model is a steal under $50,000. Just imagine what you could gouge with 800 amps.:shocked: Fire that sucker up at midnight and your trespassing neighbor problems will be over. She'll think you're some kind of mad scientist conducting experiments with shock treatment.;)... and don't let her change her mind. :fiery:

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #7  
I thought the Air Pak 302 was a deal at $12k or so, I had no idea that I could tease myself with a $50k machine. Lol

Brian

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #8  
Get a bandsaw blade welder. They can run OVER $250,000.:shocked: That's why you don't see a lot of places making custom bandsaw blades.

/ Another Everlast smoking deal from the folks at Amazon. #9  
The amazon price on the pp80 is up ~50 since last night. I almost had talked myself into it :( for under $700.