Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Re: 120-Volt Mig welder.

Quote Originally Posted by roadhunter View Post
    Sounds like another successful project done with a 110v welder!
    Thanks...and yes..it is exactly the 3rd thing I have fixed with my $100.00 welder...first was my Son's rake...about a $20 rake he was going to throw away....then my Bush Hog..two rips on the top of the deck...fixed and tested...probably would have cost $200 for a welding shop to fix...and now this mower deck...probably $75 ? from a welding shop...So I'm a happy newbie welder....my welds are not pretty ...not near what some of you guys show with your stack of dimes look but so far they are holding and it has save me $$$$
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Veteran Member
    Jefferson County, Mo, ... about 35 miles out of St. Louis.
    Tractor
    Bobcat 235, Gravely ZTR.

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    I will put my Clarke 130 EN mig welder up against any other welder ...no matter how big... and I am a brand new welderer ... Who cannot be discouraged...They make different size pick up trucks for different needs ...same with welders....
    Brin --- is "welderer" even a word or did you make that up!

MoKelly

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by MoKelly View Post
    Brin --- is "welderer" even a word or did you make that up!

MoKelly
    LOL - Mo....I'll tell you I got the term Welderer from watching Chuckier2009 welding videos on You Tube...He's a good kid and he would say he weldered something and call his welder a welderer...so I was just trying to be cute...He is a member of TBN ...He''s a funny guy...
    Bob

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Yanmar YM240, YM186D, and another YM186D

Newbie question - how does the Century 135 110v welder compare to the Lincoln and Clarke 110v welders discussed in this thread? (Assuming flux core in all cases).

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Ventrac, Steiner

I have a welderer buddy that used to have one of those clark welder's. He claimed it was the best mig welder he has ever owned. He used it for exhaust work. He has owned Miller, Lincoln and currently has a Esab and he said that old clark would out weld all of them. Not sure if the newer models are as good as his old machine was.

Tractor
    N.H. TC-30

S.A. , Please tell me You did not Buy that Welder ?? I would of sent you my SP135+ model already with a 10# spool of .035 in it to play with for free , ( as long as you would send it back when done playing ) . Heck , From Southern Orygun to Washington would not be that much in shipping .

Fred H.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Ford 5610 Ford 4630 Ford 3930 MFWD w/ 7310 loader Ford 3930 Kubota BX1500 Kubota RTV 900XT

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    LOL - Mo....I'll tell you I got the term Welderer from watching Chuckier2009 welding videos on You Tube...He's a good kid and he would say he weldered something and call his welder a welderer...so I was just trying to be cute...He is a member of TBN ...He''s a funny guy...
    He makes good videos

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Case 1210, Mitsubishi D2050

Quote Originally Posted by muddstopper View Post
    I have a welderer buddy that used to have one of those clark welder's. He claimed it was the best mig welder he has ever owned. He used it for exhaust work. He has owned Miller, Lincoln and currently has a Esab and he said that old clark would out weld all of them. Not sure if the newer models are as good as his old machine was.
    The old Clarke USA went bankrupt, they used to make some good equipment. The new Clarke is an import company, so your mileage will vary...

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Shield Arc hasn't posted a thing for a week, I sure hope he is OK.
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasH View Post
    The old Clarke USA went bankrupt, they used to make some good equipment. The new Clarke is an import company, so your mileage will vary...
    Mine is an old Clarke Welder...but I don't think anymore Clarke welders are being sold...Instead the company that bought their assets have copied the Clarke welder and are selling it under a new name....so I can still get replacement parts....

Here is a post from a user on the Amazon Clarke Welder site I pasted below...." By D. smith on April 25, 2012
    just to let everyone know the clarkes are the same as forney welders so the parts interchange no worry forney is still alive and well over 70 years. example.....clarke 130en is exactly the same as a forney 130fi "

Clarke WE6523 130EN 120-Volt Fluxcore/MIG Welder - Mig Welding Equipment - Amazon.com

So Forney...a company in business for over 70 yrs. has all the parts....
    Bob

Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast