What is this type clamp called?

/ What is this type clamp called? #1  

gnaws628

Sorry this is probably the wrong place to post this but can someone tell me what type clamp is holding the blade on in the picture and where I could pick one up? Thanks
Clamp.JPG

/ What is this type clamp called? #2  
Can't remember the name have seen them at Tractor Supply store.

/ What is this type clamp called? #4  
Sorry for the question...for my own curiosity...Is that safe? Never have seen that used like that before.

/ What is this type clamp called?
Thanks for the info. and yes it is used to secure the extra blades in the storage box. I can find a bunch of them with a 2 inch and 1 inch opening (commonly used on weightlifting equipment) but I need one with a 5/8 inch opening. Any ideas? Thanks again.

/ What is this type clamp called? #8  
Thanks for the info. and yes it is used to secure the extra blades in the storage box. I can find a bunch of them with a 2 inch and 1 inch opening (commonly used on weightlifting equipment) but I need one with a 5/8 inch opening. Any ideas? Thanks again.

If you can't find ones in a ready made size you could always make your own. Springs are not difficult to make, you just need some wire and a mandrel to wind it on, plus a little research into how it's done and a little practice. Hobby shops are one place to find spring steel wire but they probably call it music wire.

/ What is this type clamp called? #9  

Many good hardware stores have a display board with a bunch of springs on it, all numbered. You have to ask for the number spring you want. I have seen some torsion springs that look simmilar. Not sure if there was any that size.

Anyway, search for " torsion spring" and you might find what you are looking for.

/ What is this type clamp called? #10  
Sorry for the question...for my own curiosity...Is that safe? Never have seen that used like that before.

Now that's FUNNY....ya it's safe for .05 seconds then you lose your head.