Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59

/ Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59 #1  

ThomasH

Gold Member
Tractor
Case 1210, Mitsubishi D2050
Hi folks - I just got a coupon for the HF welding table for $59. Just passing the info along...

/ Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59 #3  
I have seen them to and a 36 pounds , it is more than " Sheet Metal " !! They are pretty much a Knock off of the Nomad at a lot lower price . Don't own one since any welding I do is usually on things bigger than the table would hold , in addition to welding outside . I have read the H.F. clamps are not that great and to either get the Nomads or another similar type clamp system for using on the table but ??

My Bro might pick one up , He welds a lot of smaller things and can work indoors in his shop .

Fred H.

/ Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59 #4  
Miller sells one just like it for over $200. I have the Harbor freight one on my list.

/ Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59 #5  
They are a good copy of the Nomad. Common easy enhancements are making them height adjustable and adding casters. A set of four or six are essential for TV trays for the man cave.

/ Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59 #6  
I have the Strong Hand Nomad and have looked closely at the HF table in the local store. It is essentially the same thing. Have welded stuff up to about 60 lbs on the Nomad no issues. Also looked at the Miller which is roughly the same idea but a lot heavier with I think 3/16 top.

/ Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59 #7  
I have one and use it all the time. For the money It's a good table to weld & grind on, just don't expect to be able to hammer things in to shape on it. I have limited space in my shop so it works just fine. I am not sorry I bought mine.

/ Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59 #8  
I have a small shop too, It will be a big upgrade from the workmate I use now.

/ Harbor Freight Welding Table on Sale - $59 #10  
I've seen them. They are made of sheet metal. I would not buy one at any price.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. I have both the Nomad version and the HF. The HF is virtually identical minus a few unnecessary features and costs a third as much. These are not welding tables for heavy duty projects. They are light duty portable and very useful for many common welding tasks and way more effective than kneeling on the ground hoping you have pieces lined up while welding. At $59 they are a bargain. And, if you don't like them for welding, they can be used as a truly manly TV dinner table.