Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only)

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only) #21  
I ordered one yesterday and hope it works out. Looked over the last thousand or so seller feedback. All but two were positive for the DuroMax XP10000EH generator. The only negatives were:
"Seller posted a much lower price 2 weeks after I received it."
"Never received item no communication ebay had to step in to get a full refund."

As for the seller not being honest about the actual output well... it's eBay after all, so truth is speculative.

If you go to their website the 10,000W gas only generator engine is listed:
DuroMax 16 HP
Max Output: 16.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
Displacement: 420cc.

The 10,000W gas/propane generator is listed:
DuroMax 18 HP.
Max Output: 18.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
Displacement: 439cc.

Still think it was a heck of a buy ether way.

Generators

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only)
image.jpg
I think its the 18 Hp version

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 138
   / Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only) #23  
If the one on the website is listed at 16hp while the one on the deal is listed as 18hp is probably because the is older model. After the lawsut a 18hp engine is now a 15 and change.

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only)
ther ya go they had to dump the mislabeled units…

I can tell you it doesn't even flinch when the arc starts.

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only) #25  
The seller says my generator shipped yesterday "truck freight". So far so good... I think.

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only) #26  
Looks like it is 1049.99 now

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only) #27  
I"m feeling better today; tracking says mine's on the way too. Should get here in mid-Georgia within a week. IF all is good, I'll be the first one to give them a raving review. Like others, I'm hoping for the best.

Sodo was sure right about it being a 1-day sale. Price went up from $650 to $1050 mid-afternoon yesterday. DXN1EL is probably exactly right about the seller needing to get rid of the older "18hp" units. That's okay - I can live with "16" for a $400 savings :)

Main thing about this posting is to give roadhunter a BIG SALUTE for the nice gesture he's making in giving a unit to a needy family up in his area. That's such a wonderful thing to do. I for one appreciate roadhunter's attitude and generosity. Thanks roadhunter!

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only) #28  
Main thing about this posting is to give roadhunter a BIG SALUTE for the nice gesture he's making in giving a unit to a needy family up in his area. That's such a wonderful thing to do. I for one appreciate roadhunter's attitude and generosity. Thanks roadhunter!

I couldn't agree more.

Terry

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only) #29  
If the one on the website is listed at 16hp while the one on the deal is listed as 18hp is probably because the is older model. After the lawsut a 18hp engine is now a 15 and change.

The 10,000w 18hp duel fuel generator on the website and the 10,000w 18hp duel fuel generator listed on the eBay deal we bought are one and the same. On the sellers website they also sell a different 10,000w 16hp gas only generator. In my post I was just describing what they had.
What does the old model lawsuit thing have to do with this?

/ Smokin' deal on 10,000watt generator $649 (Today only) #30  
Yup, they are over rating that gen set....but that's what get's them sold!

SR