I bought the Harbor Freight welding table.

/ I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. #1  

k0ua

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kioti DK35se Hydrostat
I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. It seems OK. I wish it had come with all the hardware necessary for assembly. Too many of these, not enough of those, and NONE of those.. For example the flat head bolts for the table top to bracket connections. I went to the nut and bolt storage area in my shop and substituted my own parts. Of course I did not have any of the flat headed 5mmx10 little bolts. I will find something locally I guess. For now I fastened it on with some round headed hardware, but the round heads stick up on the table top surface. What is it about some of these Chinese manufactures? why does most things like this NOT have the proper hardware? Overall the table seems sturdy enough and useful for the purpose. I guess I can't complain too much, what with the low price and all...

/ I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. #2  
Tell you what I do (on just about everything nowadays) open the box in the store and check for damage or missing parts. Gas is too high to be making trips back.

/ I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. #3  
I will cut and weld mine! so I don't have to bother with the directions or not enough of that.

/ I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. #4  
I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. It seems OK. I wish it had come with all the hardware necessary for assembly. Too many of these, not enough of those, and NONE of those.. For example the flat head bolts for the table top to bracket connections. I went to the nut and bolt storage area in my shop and substituted my own parts. Of course I did not have any of the flat headed 5mmx10 little bolts. I will find something locally I guess. For now I fastened it on with some round headed hardware, but the round heads stick up on the table top surface. What is it about some of these Chinese manufactures? why does most things like this NOT have the proper hardware? Overall the table seems sturdy enough and useful for the purpose. I guess I can't complain too much, what with the low price and all...

Which table is it? I have two Nomad portable welding tables and just found out HFT is selling an exact copy or the same table. From photos they look the same. On each table I had to contact Strong Hand Tools and they sent the parts right out. Actually sent me two mini magnets and a clamp the first time.

If this is it: Welding Tables - NOMAD the number is 800-989-5244.

/ I bought the Harbor Freight welding table.
Which table is it? I have two Nomad portable welding tables and just found out HFT is selling an exact copy or the same table. From photos they look the same. On each table I had to contact Strong Hand Tools and they sent the parts right out. Actually sent me two mini magnets and a clamp the first time.

If this is it: Welding Tables - NOMAD the number is 800-989-5244.

It looks to be an exact copy of the Nomad without the casters, and the adjustable height feature

/ I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. #6  
I like this one listed on eBay .....

image-132751957.png

Terry

/ I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. #8  
Ha, ha. I think we all would like to have that one.

But will it fold so you can stand it against the wall?

And I don't see caster wheels, either.

:)

Bruce

/ I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. #9  
   / I bought the Harbor Freight welding table. #10  
It looks to be an exact copy of the Nomad without the casters, and the adjustable height feature
I own both and can confirm they are twins except for the nearly useless wheels, the adjustable height business and nicer quality plastic bits on the Strongarm. I'll need to check if the HF version has tilt function as I cannot remember but the Strongarm does. No way the Strongarm is worth nearly three times the cost of the HF on sale with additional 20% off.