Off topic but where can you buy a wallet?

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #12  
I don't have any need for one any longer, but when I had business cards, I bought a business card wallet (wallet probably isn't the best term). They keep the cards crisp and flat. Of course, you don't carry this type of wallet in a back pocket.
As far as wallets...just get a cheap one from Walmart or equivalent. I always get leather, and by the time I replace it, the wallet is pretty beat.

Why don't you need a wallet? I can't live without one.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #13  
I have a Carhartt three fold leather I got from Cabela's 8 years ago. Hold credit and business cards great, Money not so well. Or maybe thats just me.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #14  
Why don't you need a wallet? I can't live without one.

Not the wallet...still got one (or two), it was the business card holder (which I referred to as a wallet). I haven't had business cards since 2012....when we moved to Vermont.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #15  
Some wallets are manufactured with metal mesh . To provide some Faraday Cage shielding . To reduce the range that some snoop can scan your cards with out in public .
Check with wallet manufacture that cater to EMS personal for something larger .

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #16  
Wallets in a welding forum; well, I may not know about buying one but I recall a tale of one shot from the stack.

Many years ago a welder lost his wallet on site while working on some 24 in. Sched. 160 flare line. It remained missing until the line was purged thru a hundred foot ??? Stack. Came out the top and was recovered with contents intact.

My apologies for the distraction.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #17  
My wife got me one of those TV wallets for Christmas. the one that has all the plastic holders for credit and business cards. It hasnt had over $18 in it since I got it, may never find out how much it will really hold. One thing i discoverd when putting the contents of my old wallet into the new one. I didnt really need a new wallet, I just needed to clean out the old one. How does anybody accumilate that much junk and be able to store it in such a small container, I will never know.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #18  
I'd go to Amazon and search there. First thing I want is that it's a bright color. My current wallet is yellow. It's easy to see and I've never lost it like I did my previous wallets. Second, it has to be a bi fold. Those tri folds hurt my butt and they make cash fold up so it's difficult to handle. Only those two criteria matter to me

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #20  
Regular wallets kept cracking my credit cards and insurance card. I use one of the aluminum wallets for cards. Supposedly scammers cannot pull the RFID info off the cards in these wallets. I don't know if it really works or not. Any cash goes in a regular, smaller wallet. Metal wallet in the front pocket and slim cash wallet in the back. Much easier to sit on a hard bleacher seat or folding chair with a skinny back wallet.