Off topic but where can you buy a wallet?

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #1  

Arc weld

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF 135
My wallet is getting worn and I need a new one but all the ones I looked at are too darn small to fit credit cards or bank cards etc. Even for standard business cards they're hard to get in. Is there anywhere to get a wallet that has a little larger slots for cards? It's annoying as heck.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #2  
I have always enjoyed checking out craftsman made wallets... I mean the kind you find at street fairs, etc. Lots of style and art. I also like supporting the idea of manufacturer direct buy. :D

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #3  
I was just at Tractor Supply yesterday and saw some pretty nice Carhart billfolds near the cash register. If mine was bad I would get one of those. Pricey though, $25 about.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #4  
I have used a Sharkk wallet for a couple of years now. You can't keep a big wad of bills in one, but they keep my business cards fresh. Slides in and out of my front pocket easily and is water resistant.

Edit.. I had a link but can not get it to work.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #5  
I have used a Sharkk wallet for a couple of years now. You can't keep a big wad of bills in one, but they keep my business cards fresh. Slides in and out of my front pocket easily and is water resistant.

Edit.. I had a link but can not get it to work.
Who has a big wad of cash these days anyways?

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #6  
Duct tape wallet on Amazon

452038d1451461334-off-topic-but-where-can-41xckewbptl-_ux385_-jpg

Attachments

• 41XCkEwbPtL._UX385_.jpg
    41XCkEwbPtL._UX385_.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 469
   / Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #7  
Duluth trading co has a few but you won't get them for $25. I am actually thinking of getting one before long, mine is getting rough and they carry high quality stuff. Ed

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #8  
It is very hard to find a quality wallet. My wife bought me two for Christmas and they are too tight on cards.

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #9  
I have always enjoyed checking out craftsman made wallets... I mean the kind you find at street fairs, etc. Lots of style and art. I also like supporting the idea of manufacturer direct buy. :D

I agree. I bought about a dozen off a street vendor in Korea about 2001. After giving many away and using 1 I'm down to three. They cost about $2@.

They are like these
s-l400.jpg

/ Off topic but where can you buy a wallet? #10  
I don't have any need for one any longer, but when I had business cards, I bought a business card wallet (wallet probably isn't the best term). They keep the cards crisp and flat. Of course, you don't carry this type of wallet in a back pocket.
As far as wallets...just get a cheap one from Walmart or equivalent. I always get leather, and by the time I replace it, the wallet is pretty beat.