Some NOS PowerArc 160's

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #21  
In for one, can't wait to start learning.

Mark, I got order confirmation and tracking number.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #22  
Got one too interested to see how it compares to all the other machines I'm used to running.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #23  
I think someone asked about my Grizzly metalworking bandsaw. It is a 5x6 swivelhead.

5" x 6" Metal-Cutting Bandsaw w/ Swivel Head | Grizzly Industrial

Let me see if I have any photo's of it. I added the folding handle to move it around easier

DSCF0387.JPG
DSCF0386.JPG

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #24  
For all you members buying new inverter welders. There is a member on the Miller forum who owns a welder repair shop in Alberta Canada. He firmly believes when you get your new welder, plug it in, turn it on, and let it idle for at least 2-hours before welding with it. I have done this with every inverter welder I have bought. To date not one problem with any of them.
Just thought I would pass this on to you.;)

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #25  
For all you members buying new inverter welders. There is a member on the Miller forum who owns a welder repair shop in Alberta Canada. He firmly believes when you get your new welder, plug it in, turn it on, and let it idle for at least 2-hours before welding with it. I have done this with every inverter welder I have bought. To date not one problem with any of them.
Just thought I would pass this on to you.;)
Any idea on the thoughts behind this? We just bought a new Power Wave S350 at work and the Lincoln rep didn't mention anything like that at all and I know for a fact we didn't do any such with any of the 5 Maxstars we have in use right now.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #26  
Just a way to fully charge up the caps before putting a load on them, I'd imagine.

My Invision was used when I got it, so I have no idea what the PO did with it. Never had a problem.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #30  
From my head, it has "hot start" feature for getting the acr started easier , Adjustable current in 1 amp steps from 5 to 160 amps DC. uses the 10 MM (3/8) Dinse connectors and has the 6010 port to run 6010 and 6011 better. I think the maximum input current was listed at 32 amps.

View attachment 464901View attachment 464902

Mine has been ordered. I think Mark said it should arrive by the 25th. Thanks K0ua, you were a great help!!!