Some NOS PowerArc 160's

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #1  

Mark @ Everlast

Advertiser
We had a number of stick only PowerArc 160's at a barn burner price. We need to clear these.
k0ua has had one for a number of years. If you need a reference on these, see some of his posts about it.
These units are built like the old PowerARC 200's and have a E6010 capability, which the 160STH and 140ST does not have.

If you want a new 160 amp DC stick welder for well under 250.00, PM me for specifics.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #2  
Mine works well. I also TIG with it.

IMG_20121117_165336_859.jpgIMG_20121117_165303_772.jpg

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #3  
Let me know if you ever get an over stock of PowerArc 200STs. I just might buy a back up! One of the best welders I've ever run!:cool: I just love this thing! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 12C.jpg
    12C.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 306
   / Some NOS PowerArc 160's #9  
Okay k0ua, I went for it. I better be able to weld hooks that well as soon as I get it! ( not currently a welder but this PowerArc makes me an instant expert, right? ). :laughing:

Yup... :)

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's
Nothing but stick time will make anyone an expert. And even then, anyone who is an expert, coughcarlcough, will tell you they have a lot more to learn. I know I do. Sometimes I am overwhelmed about how much more I have to learn about welding that I will probably never get to. I think that's one reason that so many welders (mostly on other forums) like to brag and belittle others...it's an insecurity thing more than it is anything else. They are insecure about what they don't know, and like to yell what they know to sound impressive. Not all, but a significant minority of them are like this.