My father's day gift.

/ My father's day gift. #1  

Shield Arc

Tractor
John Deere, 4200
Got a new toy for father's day. Had to drive down to Vancouver Washington to the Lincoln distribution center to pick it up this morning.
My wife thinks I have a fetish for welders and tools:confused:. I disagree, what do you guys think? :laughing:
Vantage(R) 4 Engine Driven Welder (Perkins(R))

Attachments

• Crate.jpg
    Crate.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 346
  • 400.jpg
    400.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 502
   / My father's day gift. #2  
I want 1.
Can I borrow yours ??:laughing:

/ My father's day gift. #3  
Picking your own gifts are the best gifts :thumbsup:

/ My father's day gift.
Went out to see if it would start. Started right up!:thumbsup: Did a little playing with it, just to see if it would weld:D.

Attachments

• Flat 1.jpg
    Flat 1.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 402
  • Pealer.jpg
    Pealer.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 369
  • Pealer 2.jpg
    Pealer 2.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 362
  • Flat.jpg
    Flat.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 362
   / My father's day gift. #5  
Do you ever make ugly welds? Those look nice, I'm almost sick with jealousy, on several counts.

/ My father's day gift. #7  
You did better than I did. I have one of these coming Power MIG 21 MP & I guarantee that with me using it the welds won't look that good. :confused3:

/ My father's day gift.
I've read several posts over on Welding Web where guys really like those Lincoln Migs!

/ My father's day gift. #9  
Got a new toy for father's day. Had to drive down to Vancouver Washington to the Lincoln distribution center to pick it up this morning.
My wife thinks I have a fetish for welders and tools:confused:. I disagree, what do you guys think? :laughing:
Vantage(R) 4 Engine Driven Welder (Perkins(R))

You say welder,
I see Rolls Royce. :thumbsup:

/ My father's day gift. #10  
Well I suppose that with the new engine driven Vantage you don't need the SA200's anymore???

Tell the wife that it is better to have a fetish for welders and tools than for the other alternatives that society seems to be going for these days. Tell her to count her stars; she is lucky.:)