Any cyber Monday mig welder deals out there?

/ Any cyber Monday mig welder deals out there? #1  

City Farmer

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 3000, 4400 & 4500TLB Case 830 Case 350 dozer
Hi guys. I'm not looking for anyone to do the leg work for me but has anyone seen any deals on a mig welder lately? My LWS is out of the question.

I'm in the market for a 240v mig welder. I've had a Miller AC/DC thunder bolt for about 10yrs or so. It works great but I'd like to have a mig welder for some future projects.

I'm not brand picky, I need it to be reliable and weld good. Duel voltage isn't necessary. 1/2" to .030" sheet metal is usually the thickest & thinnest I weld. I haven't had the need to weld aluminum yet. I was looking at the Lincoln 180 on sale for $545 and didn't think it was a bad buy. It looks like it has a lot of good reviews.

Andy

/ Any cyber Monday mig welder deals out there? #2  
Looking for deals on a Multimatic 200, myself. I (think I) need an inverter stick welder for an expected project that will require running off of a generator and want to save on the $2500 for a Multimatic with all the side dishes and figure this is as good a time as any to get into a multi-use welder.

/ Any cyber Monday mig welder deals out there? #3  
I currently have a 175 miller mig. I use it to weld 1/2", but feel thats about the limit without doing a lot of extra prep, multipasses. I have been looking at the newer dual voltage, multi process machines. I like the ideal of being able to plug into 120v for small projects away from the shop. The 240v and higher amps available and the fact that you can run either stick or mig with plenty of power is appealing. Add a tig rig and you can scratch start tig on DC. I have read a lot of good reviews on the everlast machine, but havent actaully even seen one. If I ever actually get around to buying another mig, I am considering the everlast 251st. Little more money than a 180 amp lincoln, but a lot less than the multimatic 200.

I would be looking really hard on craigslist, I see those 175-180 am migs all the time really reasonable. I bought a 180 lincoln for $100. Guy couldnt get it to weld. Only thing wrong was he had the polarity set for flux core and he was trying to use gas. I changed the polarity and it welded like new. sold it for $150.

/ Any cyber Monday mig welder deals out there? #4  
You guys want power, and portability? Buy this setup! :D

Attachments

• LN-25.jpg
    LN-25.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 332
  • Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 1,617
   / Any cyber Monday mig welder deals out there? #8  
You can always turn it down. Very hard to use AMPS you didn't pay for.

/ Any cyber Monday mig welder deals out there?