Welding Cart build

/ Welding Cart build #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
Thought I would put this up. Poor mans welding cart. Nothing really original about the design. Its tall (because I plan to put a TIG on the second shelf someday). I won't paint it until this summer. I need to live with it a bit. Already I am changing out the front wheels to a Trailer steering system because I don't have concrete, just dirt. When / If I get concrete I will go back to these front caster wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_3268.jpg
    IMG_3268.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 709
  • IMG_3289.jpg
    IMG_3289.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 793
  • IMG_3316.jpg
    IMG_3316.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_3514.jpg
    IMG_3514.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_3520.jpg
    IMG_3520.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 3,839
  • IMG_3521.jpg
    IMG_3521.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 3,767
   / Welding Cart build #2  
WOW! That is a very nice welder cart! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Welding Cart build #3  
Looks good, I like it!

/ Welding Cart build #5  
Very nice cart...

Personally, I wouldn't want to lift/lower gas bottles, and would modify the bottle holder, but it is very clean and secure. Excellent workmanship.

/ Welding Cart build #7  
Nothing poor about it. And the cylinders are captured very well. From the looks of it, it sandwiches the cylinders and is bolted together?

/ Welding Cart build #8  
Very nice. I have one similar. Keeps it clean. Well done.

/ Welding Cart build #9  
And the cylinders are captured very well. From the looks of it, it sandwiches the cylinders and is bolted together?

I missed that detail, upon closer look, it does seem to be two halves bolted together, not a solid plate with a circle cut in, as I originally thought. I retract my earlier comments about lifting/mods/etc.

Again, excellent work.

/ Welding Cart build #10  
" Already I am changing out the front wheels to a Trailer steering system because I don't have concrete, just dirt."

I would really like to see pictures of this. I've got plenty of dirt to transverse.