Plasma cutting - what am I doing wrong?

/ Plasma cutting - what am I doing wrong? #61  
No prob; there's a few other details to make doing your own cords a bit easier, and a couple other options for ac/dc clamp meters that're a bit le$$, but I'm vetting a VERY sick cat ATM - when I get more time I can probably link you to all the components you'll need at HomeDespot, maybe get few pix of the way I do these (and WHY), etc... Steve

/ Plasma cutting - what am I doing wrong?
No prob; there's a few other details to make doing your own cords a bit easier, and a couple other options for ac/dc clamp meters that're a bit le$$, but I'm vetting a VERY sick cat ATM - when I get more time I can probably link you to all the components you'll need at HomeDespot, maybe get few pix of the way I do these (and WHY), etc... Steve
I'm all ears!

Wishing you luck with your cat situation.

/ Plasma cutting - what am I doing wrong? #63  
The farm bought a brand new Hypertherm 85 amp plasma, I'm the second person to ever use it and all I can say is WOW what a machine. Forty six hundred Canadian.

/ Plasma cutting - what am I doing wrong? #64  
I was looking at getting a 65 or 85 when I build my plasma table, after using a few different plasma brands I don't think I'd consider anything but Hypertherm.