Mig mix $$ price by you?

/ Mig mix $$ price by you? #11  
I was working at a distributor back in the 80's when the Haz-Mat charge was dreamed up. We were told to explain that all of the employees had to be Haz-Mat trained in dealing with all of the gases as well as cylinder paint and valve maintenance. Once they started charging Haz-Mat, Then the delivery charges started. They said the delivery charge was needed to deliver hazardous materials like gases. Lots of extra revenue right there.

/ Mig mix $$ price by you? #12  
In 1982 I went to Dillingham Alaska to build the city dock. We filled a shipping container full of oxygen and acetylene bottles and loaded it on one of the barges in Everett Washington. When building the dock, we ran out of oxygen. Had to fly in oxygen bottles from Anchorage. Wonder what that cost?:eek::eek:

/ Mig mix $$ price by you? #13  
Crazy expensive. I wonder in this day and age if they would even fly O2 cylls.

/ Mig mix $$ price by you? #15  
I will have to look into the CO2 option as I own 2 tanks...... I can't believe how much the price has gone up in just the past few years...

/ Mig mix $$ price by you?
Anyone know of a easy and cheap way to feed some argon along with a tank of CO2? I have argon I hardly ever use as I'm in too much of a hurry to TIG!

/ Mig mix $$ price by you? #17  
Anyone know of a easy and cheap way to feed some argon along with a tank of CO2? I have argon I hardly ever use as I'm in too much of a hurry to TIG!

I have a Smith gas mixer I might sell. Dial up any mix you want with argon and co2 tanks. I have 2 and use 1. Google it and see what you think.

/ Mig mix $$ price by you? #18  
Gas prices vary bigtime, I just swapped a a 125 cuft C-25 cost me 52.00 and a 330 argon for 112.00! I live im Mi. My brother lives in Phoenix, he pays 55.00 when he swaps out his 330 argon.. WTH??

/ Mig mix $$ price by you?
I have a Smith gas mixer I might sell. Dial up any mix you want with argon and co2 tanks. I have 2 and use 1. Google it and see what you think.

That's quite a mixer. Probably the way it should be done.

/ Mig mix $$ price by you? #20  
This is what my local prices are where I live to refill tanks. Price haven't changed. IMG_3005.JPG