What's up at welding web?

/ What's up at welding web? #1  

dstig1

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240 HSTC, JD X738 Mower, (Kubota L3130 HST - sold)
Seems like the site is down last night and still tonight. Hacked? Server blew up? Or???

/ What's up at welding web? #2  
It's been down for a couple days. I haven't been officially told why yet.

But if I find out tomorrow I'll let you know.

Best guess is a Russian/North Korean plot to wreck all that's good and pure in the world... ;)

/ What's up at welding web? #3  
Seems like the site is down last night and still tonight. Hacked? Server blew up? Or???

Yeah -Pretty weird,

there was a mention a day or two ago about some members had been locked out and that the problem was fixed.

Guess Not,.

/ What's up at welding web? #4  
Could it be the Russians meddling? :devil:

/ What's up at welding web? #5  
Wondering the same thing here, thought it was a problem on my end............Mike

/ What's up at welding web? #6  
It's been down for a couple days. I haven't been officially told why yet.

But if I find out tomorrow I'll let you know.
Any news?

Are you a moderator over there?

That's unusual for a site to be down this long. One try, I saw something like "We're working on it". Haven't seen that again.

They must have a heck of a mess to take this long getting it running again.

Over on Garage Journal there's a post saying it's being discussed elsewhere on Garage Journal, and a link to that discussion, but apparently you have to be a member there to see that thread.
The Garage Journal Board

/ What's up at welding web? #7  
Any news?

Are you a moderator over there?

That's unusual for a site to be down this long. One try, I saw something like "We're working on it". Haven't seen that again.

I am a moderator there, I asked another mod too and he still hasn't heard anything either.

...sucks for us weld addicts ;)

/ What's up at welding web? #9  
It wont let me log in with what I know is the right name and password. Been like that for me for months!

/ What's up at welding web? #10  
It wont let me log in with what I know is the right name and password. Been like that for me for months!
That happened to me in December, MinnesotaDaveChalme had to fix it for me. :thumbsup::thumbsup: