mig welder sign

/ mig welder sign #11  
OP- you are getting all the same type of comments and questions because of your lack of transparency. A forum is, by design, an idea sharing environment. It’s not a social media site. It’s as if you posted thinking it’s social media- check out this cool thing I made.
To say you won’t share your $20,000 lesson goes against the foundation of TBN. We are all here to share lessons and knowledge with each other!! Example: This tractor does this better, these tires work good etc. I’ve made some side money with this etc.
To put it another way- say I ask how to change my oil and you respond I know how, what oil to use, what oil to avoid, what tools to use and what tools to avoid AND if you don’t do it right you will grenade a $20,000 engine.......but I’m not going to tell you that.

/ mig welder sign #12  
Sure reads like a little free advertising and sidestepping the system

/ mig welder sign
A welding forum. check
A welding sign. check
A flower pot for my wife. un check
I guess that where I went wrong.
On the cool side, that sign is run of the mill and on the low side of the 400+ items I have made so far this month.
Want me to tell you how to change your oil. First, I need to know about 10 different things or you may blow your engine.
And my shop rate is $100 per hour. I get that or more for consulting at other shops with their cnc plasma cutter problems.
And a Ad.
NO description.
NO price.
NO shipping cost.
NO link to a listing or site/shop.
On the plus side, I beat the rain today and got the hay in the barn.
A few people can dance with their tools, but most people just use their tools.

/ mig welder sign #14  
Your photo shows the hypocrisy of your character. Thx for posting!

/ mig welder sign #15  
Petty jealousy hiding behind a fa軋de of noble concern for revenue for the site is still petty jealousy.:laughing: