New Yanmar-Cub CUTs

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #1  

MajMac392

Gold Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7234, John Deere X300 Riding Lawn Mower
Does anyone know when the new Yanmar-Cubs will be out? What sizes, pictures, etc.? How about CubTech, do you or any of our dealers know? Thanks.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #2  
asked my local dealer a couple weeks ago and they didn't have an answer.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #3  
Late summer early fall. Have a dealer meeting in June to look at them and test. Let you know after that.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs
I asked a dealer, maybe a month ago and he acted like he didn't really have a clue. Maybe in the fall, late summer there should be something out he thought. I would think that if there was a new line coming out there would be lots of advertising, etc. Better get the PR guys going! ;)

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #5  
Hello Guys,
I work at Yanmar. Although I work with the Marine Diesel engine division I have seen the new tractors. And I can say you will not be dissapointed. I am speaking as normal man not a Yanmar employee. These tractors are impressive. Keep your eyes open.:D

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #6  
I spoke with my dealer a week ago. He said that CUB was going to introduce two (2) models in the fall and the complete line would be introduced next year.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #7  
There is a link on Cub's website. It say's check back mid-June.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #8  
I haven`t seen the new tractors but, I did own a Yamaha V-Max motorcycle a few years back and it had one fine engine.
Lots of power and rock solid. Made me a believer in Yamaha.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #9  
Does this mean a shift away from MTD?

I believe that a quality increase would be in line with Cub Cadet's heritage and historic reputation.

Rickey.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #10  
This is a joint venture between Cub Cadet and Yanmar to build compact utility tractors (CUT's) and subcompact utility tractors (SCUT's). It does not affect Cub the lawn and garden lineup, at least not yet. Previous and present Cub CUT/SCUT's have been made by or had major components supplied by Mitsubishi, Kioti (Daedong), and Diahatsu.

Yanmar is a long time current supplier of John Deere SCUT/CUT's, and it is believed this venture with Cub will put the Cubs on par with JD in quality. JD has developed some of their own small tractor diesel engines and is also building some smaller tractor lines on their own again, maiing them less dependent on Japan based Yanmar.

-Fordlords-