Got my new SC2400

/ Got my new SC2400 #1  

lorus1966

Tractor
2008 Cub Cadet Yanmar SC2400 and one very tired JD 318.
After months of waiting, I finally took delivery of my new SC2400 today. I've got it with the R4 tires, mmm, and FEL.

It's everything that I hoped for and more. Once I get used to it, I'm sure that it will be quite the workhorse. The only negative so far is the lack of a toolbox.

I'm graduating up from a JD 318, so I've got to get used to controlling the HST with my foot again. I kept lowering the FEL out of habit when I wanted to move forward.

Once the snow melts and the frost is gone from the ground, my first project will be to regrade the driveway and spread a layer of recycled asphalt.

I've got one question though - does anyone know if there is an equivalent to the Cub Cadet hydraulic/transmission fluid?

/ Got my new SC2400 #2  
congrats on the new toy...I have its big brother the EX3200 and I love it...I really like the look of the SC though....would love to be able to afford both lol....I am sure you will get a lot of use out of it...not sure of an equivalent to the fluid though....I am sure someone on the site will though...again congrats and best of luck with the new toy keep us updated and as usual we want pictures