Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200

/ Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200
I hear you about the backhoe on the Ex3200.

Here's more info - I have 80 acres across the street from my sister who has 190 acres. They have a Montana 4540 w/a loader that has proven to be a good machine for them. The plan is for us to have machines/implements that complement each other hence the backhoe. He has most of the 5 foot implements you described and I know I'll need a 60" rotary mower of my own. I was originally leaning towards a Kubota BX-24 but it just seems too small. We have some pasture pets and lots of trails through the woods for horses, 4-wheelers and motorcycles.

We had 100+ medium to large size trees cleared from the 80 acre property. I hired a man and his sons to come in with his track-hoe, bull dozer and large tractor. They did good work and large machines made fairly quick work of it. Total cost for all the work was $5700. As always, there is some cleanup and smaller trees/stumps to remove.

I know it's just me but everytime I (or my sister) need the backhoe, we'll have to suit up and drive 30 miles to rent the machine. Just seems like aggravation. Maybe no more than taking the backhoe off the Ex3200? Anyone here have experience with the CB75 backhoe? Does it come on/off easily?

Thank you for your input and thoughtful comments.

/ Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200 #12  
Hank thanks for the back story, both of you will benefit from sharing equipment. Farmers used to do that years ago when there were a lot of family farms around. Very smart move now I can see where the backhoe will complement both your operations.

When you get the backhoe the only advice I want to share is to caution you to take your time digging out any stumps don't ever curl the bucket on a stump and try to pull it out with your tractor...BH's just hate it when you do that to them.

Good luck Hank.

/ Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200 #13  
I've seen some sunshades on Ebay, don't know anything about them though.

Hey EX3200 - just curious where you bought in WA? Is there a good CC dealer around you? I bought my first cub from a dealer in Port Townsend 13 years ago and been hooked ever since. I have some land in Port Angeles that I plan on returning to in a few years, the only Cub dealer that way is priced pretty high.

I've traveled around the world and that's the best place I've seen so far!

I bought from Peninsula Hay and Feed in Port Orchard. I had to do some shopping to get the price I wanted, but in the end they treated me right. They also came right out to fix something that went wrong the first week (nothing major - a hyrdo line protector started coming loose).

That dealer in P.A. matched the price I got from the P.O. dealer, but their initial price was thousands higher.

/ Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200 #14  
Just seems like aggravation. Maybe no more than taking the backhoe off the Ex3200? Anyone here have experience with the CB75 backhoe? Does it come on/off easily?

Thank you for your input and thoughtful comments.

I have the backhoe with my EX3200. Taking it on and off is a BREEZE. I was surprised just how easy it was. I am not experienced, and had heard nightmare stories that the first few times on and off would take me forever. NOT TRUE!

EASY EASY EASY!!!

Cool. Good to hear about backhoe removal. When I was considering the Kubota BX24, I thought this dolly was pretty cool. Granted, I don't need to do it as fast as this guy but knowing it's doable by a single person (I think) is great info. Click the link Backhoe Removal on BXpanded Storage Dolly

Anyone heard of price changes on Ex3200/Ex2900? Gotta get CINCHOUSE to sign off the major expenditure of funds.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween.

/ Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200 #16  
My buddy (dealer) told me depending on when they ordered their tractors from Cub determines the price.....I guess they already had a price hike in their cost this summer. Think I also saw that stated somewhere else in a forum. I got him down to $21,400 out the door for a 3200 tlb...but I'm not shopping!

EX3200 - glad to hear the PA dealer will deal...their initial prices scared me away!

/ Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200 #17  
howdy everyone, I just joined this forum. I bought a new EX3200 on Aug.29 and was grubbing across the net to see how it was faring against the other machines in the opinions of the big boys. This is my first Tractor, I got it w/end loader, backhoe, and the 60" rear finishing mower. Then for a buck 99, I got the ballast box too. It was 24,199.00 thrown off in front of my house. I bought it in Jamestown, N.Y.

Dealer left a message today...Sounds like Cub Cadet Yanmar is offering a $750 Visa Gift Card deal that started on November 24th. Maybe Santa will bring me an Ex3200 TLB for Christmas??? Any other incentives out there?

/ Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200 #19  
Hankross;

Sounds like you're getting close to pulling the trigger.....maybe I should give you my dealer's #? Is that against TBN rules? Also depends which state you're in though....I've steered many people his way, (not on TBN) bought all my machines and parts from him, he's got the best prices I've found. Send me a pm if interested.Good luck regardless!

/ Cub Cadet/Yanmar Ex2900 or Ex3200 #20  
$750 Customer Purchase Reward on any Cub Cadet Yanmar Tractor

Program Dates: November 26th to December 31st
Cub Cadet Yanmar End-of-Year Purchase Reward Promotion
Dear Cub Cadet Yanmar Dealer,
Cub Cadet Yanmar is quickly becoming known as the brand which å*µoes beyond the expected in delivering a customer experience second to none. We are pleased to announce one more example of this commitment by providing your customers with an extra incentive to purchase before the end of the year:

$750 Customer Purchase Reward on any Cub Cadet Yanmar Tractor
Program Dates: November 26th to December 31st

The purchase reward is valid on all Cub Cadet Yanmar tractors purchased from November 26th through December 31. The reward comes in the form of a $750 prepaid Visa card, good anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.

To receive the purchase reward, the customer needs to complete the redemption form (including tractor model number and serial number), along with a copy of their receipt, to the address listed on the form. In 6 to 8 weeks the customer will receive a $750 pre-paid Visa card.

The redemption form is also available on the dealer portal, as well as on the Cub Cadet Yanmar web site, CubCadetYanmar anding Page.

Now is the Time to Buy!!!

Kevin