SC2400 Wheels

/ SC2400 Wheels #1  

gtrippleb

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2320 TL
I was wondering if anyone knows what the rim size is for the wheels on the SC2400? I know that the tire sizes as as follows:

Rear: 26x12-12
Front: 18x8.50-10

I'm looking at getting some titan/carlisle tru power tires for it and I was thinking of just buying the tires and having them mounted on another set of rims. This way I can swap tires when I want to and don't have to worry about having them remounted when I don't need as an aggresive tread. The dealer says that from Yanmar, I can get the BAR tread tires/wheels for $849.00 plus some shipping which includes the rear and front tires already mounted. Looking online, I can get the tru power tires for around 380 plus shipping but I don't know what the rim size would be so I can't figure out what it would cost for the 4 rims. I wouldn't think the rims would be over 100 a piece, but you never know. So I was hoping someone might know so I can way my options. as to which would be a cheaper route. I may not save any money going this route, as I would have to pay to have them mounted, but it would allow me to buy two tires/wheels at a time and not have to shell out 850-900 at once. Any information is greatly appreciated.

thanks

/ SC2400 Wheels
I spoke with a dealer and the rim sizes for the industrial tires are as follows:
Rear: 12x10.5
Front: 10x7

Accroding to the dealer that I talked to, the rim is a different size for the turf tires. The Price I got from one dealer was 93 for the Rear and 61.47 for the front.

I don't know what the off set is. When I got home from work, I looked at the rims and the rear rims have the size on them, but I didn't see any numbers on the front.