Hard cab for SC2400/2450 Cub Cadet

/ Hard cab for SC2400/2450 Cub Cadet #1  

ccyanmar

Tractor
2010 Cub Cadet SC2450
Hey folks,

I don't know if I have the correct forum for this question and if I don't I'll either remove it or maybe someone can move it to the correct forum.

I bought a 2010 Cub Cadet Yanmar SC2450 yesterday and it arrived in my driveway this afternoon. I love the tractor "except" for the rear window. I can't see out of the darn thing! The "glassine" doesn't go high enough on the rear panel. When I turn around to look out the rear of the tractor all I see is vinyl. :mad: Pardon my language here, but this is a piss poor design.

So my question is this, does anymone on here know who makes the cabs for these Cub Cadet tractors? Has anyone else bought an SC 2400/2450 with the cab and if you did, how did you resolve the rearward vision problem.

Thank you in advance

Jerry

/ Hard cab for SC2400/2450 Cub Cadet #2  
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new tractor. I'd love to here from you after you get some seat time in on your thoughts. As far as the window goes I'm not sure about other then I know there is a hard window option. Have you talked to the dealer about your concerns? Also you might want to go to the cub cadet specific chat on this site. There's a good thread going on the 2400's with some knowledgebale people that I'm sure could help you.

/ Hard cab for SC2400/2450 Cub Cadet #3  
Welcome to TBN. The rear window problem would make me mad to. Have you thought of making a better one yourself?