New EX450 Owner

/ New EX450 Owner #1  

tbalz

It looks like I will be the next EX450 owner on the board. I cant handle the wind and drifting snow in my driveway anymore. Starting off with the loader, hardcab, and 6ft snowblower. Will be converting my 7.5' snowplow to mount on the quickchange bucket and getting rid of my GD plow truck. Pic is the drift from maybe 2" or so of snow and 50mph winds for 48hours.

Attachments

• snow2010.JPG
    snow2010.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 320
   / New EX450 Owner #2  
It looks like I will be the next EX450 owner on the board. I cant handle the wind and drifting snow in my driveway anymore. Starting off with the loader, hardcab, and 6ft snowblower. Will be converting my 7.5' snowplow to mount on the quickchange bucket and getting rid of my GD plow truck. Pic is the drift from maybe 2" or so of snow and 50mph winds for 48hours.

Sounds like that tractor will work well for you. I have an EX3200 and it works well for snow removal except when the drifts get hard. It was -34 F here this morning and still -18 F now. Yard is full of snow and I wish I had a cab!!! Payloader guy here this afternoon I hope to dig me out. I have considered trading up to the EX450 for the added weight and bucket width. Good luck. Quality made tractors.

/ New EX450 Owner #3  
Where the heck are you located? That is some serious snow. Wish I had that to play in....
Looked at the EX450, very nice looking machine! I have 3 older Cub compacts, extremely happy with all of them.

Looking forward to some pics when you get it in - especially with the hardcab mounted!

/ New EX450 Owner #4  
Congratulations on your purchase. Have you taken delivery yet? I would like to hear some feedback about the EX450 w/loader. Pics?:D

/ New EX450 Owner #5  
tbalz, congrats on your purchase. I bought mine about 4-5 months ago and haven't regretted it. I don't have the snow you do but I get plenty of rain, mud, hurricanes, downed trees and weeds and it hasn't missed a beat yet. Have fun!!

/ New EX450 Owner #6  
I am interested too. I have no plans of getting rid of my current tractor, but I could justify a bit larger 2nd tractor in a TLB configuration.

Pictures please...:)

/ New EX450 Owner
It was just delivered over the weekend. Played for about an hour yesterday pushing some of the snowbanks back in preperation for todays warm temps and rain. love that shuttle shift, never used one before. It is a very quiet engine standing next to it. I am stepping up from a 1959 IH 240 and 1964 Ford 2000, so everything about it is fantastic. I have a few pics from when it was unloaded, if I can remember to bring the camera to work I will post them.

/ New EX450 Owner #8  
Pictures? Anybody???

/ New EX450 Owner #9  
We have sold a bunch of them!! It's Been A Great Tractor!!!!!

/ New EX450 Owner
finally had a chance to take a few pics. blows snow like crazy. that is a Agro-Trend 72" blower. I am vey happy with the performance of both the Tractor and the blower. I am glad I didnt get something with less than 45hp. Up to 8.1hours.

Attachments

• cub1.jpg
    cub1.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 380
  • cub2.jpg
    cub2.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 335
  • cub3.jpg
    cub3.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 293