Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    cub cadet yanmar sc2400 Kubota F2560

Default Re: sc2400 SB45 BLower problems

yeh I agree with you on the back window its a pain mine I have no problem seeing thru other than seeing enough.
    My son is probably going to redo the back we are thinking of building a new rops and making it taller (the same hight as the cab roof then making a popout for the window.

I had no problem with mine running when the blower was up I just could never do any work with it. the frame would bend feed augers would hit the back wall and break sheerpins
    chain drive blew apart in less than 20 hrs front gear drive blew apart 2 hrs later

put on the 3 point only problem I had was a mattress from a chaise lounge the metal parts went right thru the mattress kinda wound up and took a bearing out
    SC2400 Yanmar CubCadet 60" mmm Fel box blade
    front mount snowblower 42"tiller Cab with heat lights etc. what a TOY!! New SB52 blower
    F2560 Kubota 72" mower cab snowblower

Tractor
    Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400//CAT 312B//Komatsu D38

Anybody know anybody looking for a SC2400? I'd like to sell the one I have, 56 hours with loader, I'll take 9800 for it.

Tractor
    2010 Cub Cadet SC2450

Quote Originally Posted by gordyy View Post
    yeh I agree with you on the back window its a pain mine I have no problem seeing thru other than seeing enough.
    My son is probably going to redo the back we are thinking of building a new rops and making it taller (the same hight as the cab roof then making a popout for the window.
    I will send you a personal email with photos of the rear window the service manager's friend made for my Sc2450.

He basically used the same vinyl, just extended the Lexan up and made the over all window wider.

Jeery

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by ccyanmar View Post
    I will send you a personal email with photos of the rear window the service manager's friend made for my Sc2450.

He basically used the same vinyl, just extended the Lexan up and made the over all window wider.

Jeery
    I would love to see it.
    front mount snowblower 42"tiller Cab with heat lights etc. what a TOY!! New SB52 blower

Tractor
    SC2400

I haven't look at this for awhile, what's wrong with the snowblower? I ran mine all winter with no issues.

I'm ordering some new accessories and was wondering if anybody has had issue with the MMM and RT42 tiller.

Tractor

the blower just basically buckled from the ice and snowpac we get here IN ND when we get snow in Nov its still here in march
    On a good note I talked to my dealer yesterday and a diffent company starrted making the front blowers for them and mine will be replaced next fall!!

I have both the MMM and the rt42 tiller
    the mower has been great no problems stood up to a loaded sandbag (dont ask)
    all it did was cut the bag blow out the sand and then wrap that nylon bag really tight around the spindle killing the tractor , cut out the bag no damage what so ever to anything I was amazed

the tiller I had a problem with the kickstand for it falling down hitting the tines breaking the sheer bolts. dealer replaced the stand and spring and all did it again threw away the kickstand welded on a piece of square tubing and slide another inside new kickstand
    also mine the front bar where the adjusting screws are ( i put over 100 hrs on the tiller) started to bend when we would tighten the adjusting screws up (we offset it a lot on a couple of jobs) so I welded a piece of 3/8 X 1 1/2 flat on that. ( it quit bending)
    I really do like that offset feature on the tiller and the tractor really doesnt even know the tiller is on it lots of power!!!!

Tractor
    SC2400

I bought the RT42 over the weekend, the dealer in Brainerd had a holdover from last year, 1599 and I order the MMM. Anybody in Eastern ND, Northern MN have a good deal on a 3 PT poly spreader and 60" landscape rake?

I asked them about the SB45 and they said they could have made them heavier, but there haven't been any issues at their dealership with them. They were originally made for the walk behind and modified. They did say they will have a new version for the next season, but they will cost more. I'm in Bemidji so there isn't much difference in snow, I think you get more; however, ours doesn't blow away with everything else.

Tractor

I would wait for the new blower for sure

the dealer I bought from has either 3 or 4 of the blowers now waiting for major repair of replacement he has 2 new ones he refuses to sell

Tractor
    SC2450 Cub Cadet/Yanmar

Anyone know what they are doing to beef up the old blowers or are they making a new blower?

I am looking at getting a blower for my Sc2450 and want to know how to tell the difference between the two blowers.
    Any pictures of them?

Tractor

my dealer said they are going to a completely new manufacture for next year
    they have tried 3 rebuilds on mine and it never did do it so I am suposed to be recieving a whole new blower next fall.
    the problem seems to be they used the same mtd built housing and drive on this that they do on the garden tractors and the 45 inch walk behind unit
    just not heavy enough to handle the power or the traction effort of the 2400 compared to the 14hp self propelled or the garden tractors
    I understand they work well where there is no constant ice and snow buildup but that really leaves us out in ND what we get in Nov usually lasts till march and april

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast