CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor

/ CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #1  

Jbsealy

Hi all,

Would any of you folks know what this tractor costs?

Sc2450 Sub Compact Tractor w/Loader & Backhoe

Thanks

John

/ CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #2  
I paid $16,500 Financed 0% for 36 months
My dealer also threw in: Block Heater, 3 point hitch, Loaded tires and 12" backhoe bucket.
The grill guard is part of the TLB package.

Where are you located?

Last edited:
   / CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #3  
My local dealer quoted me 16900 for that set up including 3 point hitch.

KC

/ CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #4  
I paid $16,500 Financed 0% for 36 months
My dealer also threw in: Block Heater, 3 point hitch, Loaded tires and 12" backhoe bucket.
The grill guard is part of the TLB package.

Where are you located?
the 3 point hitch is standard equipment is'nt it?

/ CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #5  
the 3 point hitch is standard equipment is'nt it?

Unfortunatly not so much anymore..The lift arms and stuff became optional a couple of years ago on many machines. Profits, or who can make the lowest price..Who knows.

/ CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #6  
Unfortunatly not so much anymore..The lift arms and stuff became optional a couple of years ago on many machines. Profits, or who can make the lowest price..Who knows.

the dealer close to me has them all with 3 point hitches on them. i've never seen them without one. but i will say it is optional on the 2450 but standard on the 2400 and i'd say thats because the 2450 is made for a backhoe loader mainly.

/ CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #7  
the dealer close to me has them all with 3 point hitches on them. i've never seen them without one. but i will say it is optional on the 2450 but standard on the 2400 and i'd say thats because the 2450 is made for a backhoe loader mainly.

That's exactly the reason, the 2450 is sold as a TLB. 3-pt optional.....i think most dealers will throw them in though....

/ CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #8  
When I was looking at the SC2450 I went to 4 dealers and got quotes from them. The dealer I bought mine from was the only one offering the block heater, 3 point hitch and the 12" bucket, All the others said if I want them I would have to pay for them.

/ CubCadet/yanmar Sc2450 Tractor #9  
MSB1766, I just got an Sc2450 back in May of this year. Are you still liking it?